¼ÐÃD: Theodore Von Karman---Golem
µLÀY¹³
§õ¬x§Ó

©«¤l 8101
µù¥U 2021-1-30
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 1184
µoªí©ó 2021-8-1 07:57 
¤À¨É  ¨p¤H°T®§  ³»³¡
¹pÀN¨U´µ¡X¡X·½¦Û 16 ¥@纪犹¤Ó¥Á间传说ªº¬ì学©M传说¡A¤µ¤Ñ¦b¹pÀN¨U´µªºÃQ¯ý°Ò¬ì学¬ã¨s©Ò结¦X¡A¥H¥Í产°ò¤_¶W°ª³t电¤l设备ªº³Ì现¥Nªº计ºâÉó¡C¥¿¦b«Ø³yªº·s计ºâÉó¬O该¬ã¨s©Ò 20 ¦~历¥v¤¤ªº²Ä¥|¥x¡A预计将¤ñ³Ì·s«¬号ªº³t«×´£°ª 10 ­¿¡A¤w经¬O¥@¬É¤W³Ì§Öªº¡C这¬O对¤w¬Gªºª«²z学®a©M¯èªÅ¤uµ{师¦è奥¦h¡P冯¡P¥d门 (Theodore Von Karman) ªº­P·q¡A¥L开创¤F喷Éa时¥N¡C这¥x¦W为 Golem II ªº计ºâÉó¬O为¤F纪©À Von Karman ³Õ¤hªº¯ª¥ý¡AµÛ¦Wªº¥¬©Ô®æ©Ô¤ñ Judah Low¡A¥H¤Î¥¦ªº«e¨­ Golem I¡C Von Karman ³Õ¤h¤_ 1960 ¦~¦¨为ÃQ¯ý°Ò¬ì学¬ã¨s©Òªº¬ã¨s员¡A对当时¬ã¨s©Ò¥X现ªº¦Û¨î计ºâÉó¦L¶H²`¨è¡C¥L­n¨D将计ºâÉó©R¦W为 The Golem ¥H纪©À©Ô¤ñ Low¡C 1964 ¦~ 11 ¤ë¡A冯¡P¥d°Ò³Õ¤h没¦³¬¡þӬݨìÅ]¹³¤@号§¹¥þ运转¡CÅ]¹³¤@号¤ñ¥Ø«e¥i¥Îªº计ºâÉó§óºëÚÌ¡A¬O¥ÑÃQ¯ý°Ò¬ã¨s©Òªº¬ì学®a©M¤uµ{师设计©M«Ø³yªº¦¨¥»¬O别¤Hªº¤T¤À¤§¤@¡C¥t¥~两¥x§ó¤j¡B¦¨¥»°ª¥X¤»­¿ªº计ºâÉó³t«×§ó§Ö¡C¦b马萨诸¶ë¦{¤û顿¥«ªº¤uµ{师诺°Ò¡P¬z贝ûØ (Norman Zimbel) ªºûñ§U¤U¡A现¦b¥¿¦b¹pÀN¨U´µ¨î³y这¥x·s计ºâÉó¡A¥L从马萨诸¶ë¦{贝¼wºÖ¼w¥«ªº Mitre ¤½¥q请¤F¤@¦~°²¡C参ÉO¤u§@¡C

REHOVOTH ¡X Science and leg- end, deriving from 16th Century Jewish folklore, are combining to- day at the Weizmann Institute of Science at Rehovoth, to produce the most modern computer based on ultra-high-speed electronics. The new computer being con- structed, the fourth in the 20-year history of the Institute, is expec- ted to produce a ten-fold improve- ment in speed over thhe latest model, already among the world's fastest. It is a tribute to the late Theodore Von Karman, physicist and aeronautics engineer, who pi- oneered the Jet Age. Named Golem II, the computer memorializes Dr. Von Karman's ancestor, the famed Rabbi Judah Low of Prague, as does Golem I, its predecessor. Dr. Von Karman, who became a fellow of the Weiz- mann Institute of Science in 1960, ,was deeply impressed with the then emerging at the Insti- tute for a self-built computer. He asked that the computer be called The Golem in memory of Rabbi Low. Dr. Von Karman did not live to see Golem I become fully op- erative in November 1964. Golem I, more precise than com- puters currently available, was de- signed and constructed by scien- tists and engineers of the Weiz- mann Institute at one-third the cost of others. Two other compu- ters, much larger and costing six times as much, are faster. The new computer is now be- ing built at Rehovoth with the help of Norman Zimbel, an en- gineer from Newton, Mass, who has taken a year's leave of ab- sence from the Mitre Corpora- , tion of Bedford, Mass., to par- ticipate in the work.

µLÀY¹³
§õ¬x§Ó

©«¤l 8101
µù¥U 2021-1-30
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 1184
µoªí©ó 2021-8-1 08:04 
3200 / 5000
½译结ªG
这¥x¦W为 Golem II ªº计ºâÉó¬O为¤F纪©À Von Karman ³Õ¤hªº¯ª¥ý¡AµÛ¦Wªº¥¬©Ô®æ©Ô¤ñ Judah Low¡A¥H¤Î¥¦ªº«e¨­ Golem I¡C Von Karman ³Õ¤h¤_ 1960 ¦~¦¨为ÃQ¯ý°Ò¬ì学¬ã¨s©Òªº¬ã¨s员¡A对当时¬ã¨s©Ò¥X现ªº¦Û¨î计ºâÉó¦L¶H²`¨è¡C¥L­n¨D将计ºâÉó©R¦W为 The Golem ¥H纪©À©Ô¤ñ Low¡C 1964 ¦~ 11 ¤ë¡A冯¡P¥d°Ò³Õ¤h没¦³¬¡þӬݨìÅ]¹³¤@号§¹¥þ运转¡CÅ]¹³¤@号¤ñ¥Ø«e¥i¥Îªº计ºâÉó§óºëÚÌ¡A¬O¥ÑÃQ¯ý°Ò¬ã¨s©Òªº¬ì学®a©M¤uµ{师设计©M«Ø³yªº¦¨¥»¬O别¤Hªº¤T¤À¤§¤@¡C¥t¥~两¥x§ó¤j¡B¦¨¥»°ª¥X¤»­¿ªº计ºâÉó³t«×§ó§Ö¡C¦b马萨诸¶ë¦{¤û顿¥«ªº¤uµ{师诺°Ò¡P¬z贝ûØ (Norman Zimbel) ªºûñ§U¤U¡A现¦b¥¿¦b¹pÀN¨U´µ¨î³y这¥x·s计ºâÉó¡A¥L从马萨诸¶ë¦{贝¼wºÖ¼w¥«ªº Mitre ¤½¥q请¤F¤@¦~°²¡C参ÉO¤u§@¡C Zimbel ªí¥Ü¡A¥L对¥H¦â¦C¬ì学¬É¦b电¤l©M计ºâÉó¬¡动¤è­±ªº©^þYºë¯«©M独创©Ê¦L¶H²`¨è¡C¥Ø«e¡A¥H¦â¦C¤j约¦³ 20 ¥x计ºâÉó¡A数¶q¤£µ¥¡AÏú类¡B¥Î³~©M³t«×¦U¤£¬Û¦P¡C

¥¬©Ô®æªºÅ]¹³¡AÃQ¯ý°Ò学°|ªº计ºâÉó¥Ñ¦¹±o¦W¡A¬O¦b犹¤Ó¤H­±临¥¨¤j¦M险ªº时­Ô¥Ñ¤¤¥@纪犹¤Ó历¥v¤Wªº传©_¤Hª«©Ô¤ñ¬¥创³yªº¡CÕu传说¡A©Ô¤ñ¬¥³QûD发«Ø³y¦}´£¨Ñ¤F动画Å]¹³³q过¤@个¯«Éoªº声­µÕu称¦bû|¤¤­«·s¦V¥L´¦¥Ü¤F¤½¦¡¡C¦b¥L°@诚¦Ó³Õ学ªº两个¤k´Bªºûñ§U¤U¡A¥L«Ø³y¤FÉ󾹤H¡C¤àûØ-
¥L们执¦æ¤F©Ô¤ñ¬¥ªº©R¥O¡A为¥L´£¨Ñ¤F¦UÏúªA务¡A³yºÖ¤_犹¤ÓªÀ区¡C ¥Û¥¨¤Hªº¥\绩¥]¬A¥L´¦ÅS¤F对犹¤Ó¤Hªº仪¦¡谋杀©M´²¥¬谣¨¥ªº¤Hªº«ü±±¬O虚°²ªº¡C诽谤¡A导­P¥L们³Q®·¡C¨C个¬P´Á¤­¡A¦b¦w®§¤éªº«e¤i¡A从Å]¹³¤¤删°£¤F赋¤©¥Í©Rªº¤½¦¡¡A¥H¨¾¤î对¦w®§¤éªº·N¥~亵渎¡C¤@个¬P´Á¤­ªº±ß¤W¡A传说¤¤ªº©Ô¤ñ¬¥§Ñ记¤F从É󾹤H©MÉ󾹤Hranamok¤¤´£¨ú¥Í©R°t¤è¡C¥Ñ¤_®`©È§Y将¨ì来ªº¦w®§¤é亵渎©M¥i¯à对«°¥«³y¦¨«Â胁¡A©Ô¤ñ°lÓãÉ󾹤H¡A¦ý¥u¦b犹¤Ó±Ð°ó¥~°l¤W¤F¥L¡CÉ󾹤H¦b¨º¨½¤À±YÖêR¡CÅ]¹³ªº遗ÀeÕu«H³Q®I¦b¥¬©Ô®æ¥j¦Ñ犹¤Ó±Ð°óªº废¼V¤¤¡C冯¡P¥d门¡A©Ô¤ñ¡P¬¥ªºª½¨t¦Z¸Ç¡A1881 ¦~¥X¥Í¤_¦I¤ú§Q¥¬达¨Ø´µ¡A¦¨为¬ü国¤½¥Á¡C¥L¬O¤@¦Wª«²z学®a©M¯èªÅ¤uµ{师¡A¬O¬ì学¬É获±o³Ì°ªýU誉ªº¤H¤§¤@¡C¥@¬É¡A³q过弹©Ê²z论ªº¬ã¨s¦¨ªG为喷Éa时¥Nªº发®i°µ¥X贡þY¡F§÷®ÆüL«×¡F¬yÊ^¤O学¡F¶W­µ³tÀG¹D¡F¤uµ{¤¤ªº数学¤èªk¡C¥L´¿ü®¥ô¬ü国©M国¥~¦UÏú¯èªÅÉóÌÛªº负责¤H¡A¦}ü®¥ô¬ü国陆军¡B¬ü国ªÅ军©M¥_约ªº顾问¡C

Named Golem II, the computer memorializes Dr. Von Karman's ancestor, the famed Rabbi Judah Low of Prague, as does Golem I, its predecessor. Dr. Von Karman, who became a fellow of the Weiz- mann Institute of Science in 1960, ,was deeply impressed with the then emerging at the Insti- tute for a self-built computer. He asked that the computer be called The Golem in memory of Rabbi Low. Dr. Von Karman did not live to see Golem I become fully op- erative in November 1964. Golem I, more precise than com- puters currently available, was de- signed and constructed by scien- tists and engineers of the Weiz- mann Institute at one-third the cost of others. Two other compu- ters, much larger and costing six times as much, are faster. The new computer is now be- ing built at Rehovoth with the help of Norman Zimbel, an en- gineer from Newton, Mass, who has taken a year's leave of ab- sence from the Mitre Corpora- , tion of Bedford, Mass., to par- ticipate in the work. Zimbel stated that he is im- pressed with the dedication and in- genuity of the scientific comunity of Israel as he has seen it in re- lationship to electronic and com- puter activity. There are, at pres- ent, some 20 computers in Israel and about an equal number on order of various varieties, pur- poses and speeds.

The Golem of Prague, fromwhich the Weizmann Institutecomputers derive their name,was created at a time of greatperil for the Jews by Rabbi Low,a legendary figure in Jewishhistory of the Middle Ages.According to legend, Rabbi Lowwas inspired to build and providethe animation for The Golem bya divine voice which allegedly re-vealed the formula to him in adream. With the help of his twosons-in-law, pious and learnedmen, he built the Robot. The Gol-
em executed the commands ofRabbi Low, performing all kindsof services for him for the bene-fit of the Jewish community.Among the feats attributed toThe Golem was his exposure ofthe falsity of the accusation of rit-ual murder against the Jews andof those who spread the libel,leading to their apprehension.Every Friday, on the eve of Sab-bath, the life-giving formula wasremoved from The Golem, to pre-vent the accidental profanationof The Sabbath.One Friday evening, so goes thelegend, Rabbi Low forgot to with-draw the life-giving formula fromthe Robot, and the Robot ranamok. Fearful of an impendingSabbath desecration and possiblemenace to the city, the Rabbi pur-sued the Robot, but caught up withhim only outside the synagogue.There the Robot fell apart. The re-mains of The Golem are believedto be buried among the debris ofthe ancient Synagogue of Prague.Dr. Von Karman, a direct lin-ear descendant of Rabbi Low,was born in Budapest, Hungaryin 1881 and became a naturalizedcitizen of the United States.A physicist and aeronautical en-gineer, he was one of the mosthighly decorated men in the scien-tific world, contributing to the de-velopment of the Jet Age by re-search findings on the theory ofelasticity; strength of materials;hydrodynamics; supersonic soundtunnels; mathematical methods inengineering. He served as head ofvarious aeronautical institutionsin the United States and abroad,and as consultant to the U.S.Army, the U.S. Air Force, andNATO.

µLÀY¹³
§õ¬x§Ó

©«¤l 8101
µù¥U 2021-1-30
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 1184
µoªí©ó 2021-8-1 08:07 

µLÀY¹³
§õ¬x§Ó

©«¤l 8101
µù¥U 2021-1-30
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 1184
µoªí©ó 2021-8-1 08:09 
Judah Loew ben Bezalel¡]1512 ¦~©M 1526 ¦~¤§间¡H ¡V 1609 ¦~ 9 ¤ë 17 ¤é[1]¡^¡A¤]称为©Ô¤ñ°Ç¤Ò¡]alt. Löw¡BLoewe¡BLöwe ©Î Levai¡^¡X¡X³Q犹¤Ó±Ð学ªÌÆΪx称为¥¬©Ô®æªº马«¢©ÔûØ©Î简称为马«¢©ÔûØ ¡A¡§Moreinu Ha-Rav Loew¡¨¡]¡§§Ú们ªº¦Ñ师¡A©Ô¤ñ°Ç¤Ò¡¨¡^ªº§Æ§B来语­º¦r¥À缩写词 ¡V ¬O¤@¦ì­«­nªº¶ð¤ì¼w学ªÌ¡B犹¤Ó¯«¯µ¥DúåªÌ©M­õ学®a¡A¥L¤@¥Íªº¤j³¡¤À时间³£¦b«°¥«ü®¥ô¥D­n©Ô¤ñ ¼¯©Ô维亚ªº¦Ì库¬¥¤Ò©Mªi¦è¦Ì亚ªº¥¬©Ô®æ¡C

¦b¦«©Ô©M¶ð¤ì¼w奖学ª÷ªº¥@¬É¤¤¡A°Ç¤Ò¥H¨ä关¤_犹¤Ó­õ学©M犹¤Ó¯«¯µ¥Dú媺µÛ§@¥H¤Î¥LªºµÛ§@ Gur Aryeh al HaTorah¡]©Ô¤°¦«©Ô评论ªº¶W级评论¡^¦Ó闻¦W¡C ¥L¤]¬O 19 ¥@纪传说ªº¥D题¡A¥L创³y¤F¥¬©Ô®æªºÅ]¹³¡A¤@Ïú¥ÎÖߤg¨î¦¨ªº动画¡C

©Ô¤ñ°Ç¤Ò (Rabbi Loew) ³Q¦w¸®¦b约·æ¤Ò¤Ò (Josefov) ¥¬©Ô®æªº旧犹¤Ó¤½¹Ó¡A¦b¨º¨½¤´µM¥i¥H参观¥Lªº坟¹Ó©M§¹¾ãªº¹Ó¸O¡C

Judah Loew ben Bezalel (between 1512 and 1526? ¡V 17 September 1609[1]), also called Rabbi Loew (alt. Löw, Loewe, Löwe or Levai) ¡V widely known to scholars of Judaism as the Maharal of Prague or simply The Maharal, the Hebrew acronym of "Moreinu Ha-Rav Loew" ("Our Teacher, Rabbi Loew") ¡V was an important Talmudic scholar, Jewish mystic, and philosopher who, for most of his life, served as a leading rabbi in the cities of Mikulov in Moravia and Prague in Bohemia.

Within the world of Torah and Talmudic scholarship, Loew is known for his works on Jewish philosophy and Jewish mysticism and his work Gur Aryeh al HaTorah, a supercommentary on Rashi's Torah commentary. He is also the subject of a 19th-century legend that he created the Golem of Prague, an animate being fashioned from clay.

Rabbi Loew is buried at the Old Jewish Cemetery, Prague in Josefov, where his grave and intact tombstone can still be visited.

µLÀY¹³
§õ¬x§Ó

©«¤l 8101
µù¥U 2021-1-30
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 1184
µoªí©ó 2021-8-1 08:10 
von Kármán golem - Google ·j¯Á

µLÀY¹³
§õ¬x§Ó

©«¤l 8101
µù¥U 2021-1-30
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 1184
µoªí©ó 2021-8-1 08:25 
golem
­^ [ˈɡəÈýləm]   ¬ü [ˈɡoÈýləm]  
n.
¦³¥Í©Rªºªd¤H;É󾹤H

³ÈÀw

µLÀY¹³
§õ¬x§Ó

©«¤l 8101
µù¥U 2021-1-30
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 1184
µoªí©ó 2021-8-1 08:25 
¤û¬z词¨å
noun
(in Jewish stories 犹¤Ó传说) ¦³¥Í©Rªºªd¤H
a figure made of clay that comes to life
É󾹤H
a machine that behaves like a human
¦Ê«×½译对­ì¤å进¦æ调¾ã¡A¨Ò¥y发­µ³¡¤À来¦Û¤û¬z
­^­^释úå
noun
a mechanism that can move automatically
Synonym:
automaton robot
(Jewish folklore) an artificially created human being that is given life by supernatural means

µLÀY¹³
§õ¬x§Ó

©«¤l 8101
µù¥U 2021-1-30
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 1184
µoªí©ó 2021-8-1 08:26 
Å]¹³ 语­µ 编辑 讨论1 ¤W传视频
¦Púå词 Golem¤@¯ë«üÅ]¹³
Å]¹³(Golem¡Aª½±µ­µ译为¤à仑)·½°_¤_犹¤Ó±Ð¡A¬O¥Î§Å术Äéª`ÂH¤g¦Ó产¥Í¦Û¥Ñ¦æ动ªº¤H°¸¡C¦Ó¦b旧约Éo经¤¤¥¦©Ò¥Nªíªº¬O¥¼¦¨§Î©Î¬O没¦³灵»îªº躯Ê^¡C¤@¨Ç¯«学®a¬Û«H¡A¦b¤W«Ò将灵»î§j进亚当躯Ê^内¤§«e¡A¥L´N¬O¤@个没¦³灵»îªº¦×Ê^¡A¥Lºâ¬OÅ]¹³ªº¤@Ïú§Î¦¡¡C
Å]¹³³q±`会¥Ñ¤@¦ì©Ô¤ñ©Ò±±¨î¡A¦bÅ]¹³额头¤W写þÓ¡§אמת¡¨¡]emeth¡B¯u²z¡^´N¯à让Å]¹³¦æ动¡A¦pªG头¤Wªº¦r§ï称¡§מת¡¨¡]meth¡B¦º¡^«K会¥¢¥h¦æ动¡A¤]¦³说ªk¬OÅ]¹³ªº¾Þ§@¥²须¨Ì¾a¥d¤Ú©Ôªº¤Q¤GÉo­µ¡A¤~¯à¦æ动Å]¹³时±`¦bªñ¥Nªº¨¤¦â§êºt´å戏©M©_¤Û¤p说¤¤¥X现¡A¦Ó¥B§÷质¤£­­¤_ÂH¤g¡A¬Æ¦Ü¥]§t¤Fª÷属¡B¥Û头¡B¥¬®Æ¨ì¤rÊ^µ¥µ¥³£¦³¡C
Å]¹³ªº·§©À¦b¦è¤è©_¤Û题§÷¤å学¤Î´å戏§@«~¤¤³QÆΪx应¥Î¡A¨ä¤¤¥]¬A¡m龙ÉO¦a¤U«°¡n¡A¡mÅ]兽争ÅQ¡n¡A¡mÅ]兽¥@¬É¡n¡A¥H¤Î¡m­^¶¯ÆÓ敌¡n,½译ª©¥»¤]¤d®tÉE别¡A³q±`¬O³ÈÀw¡A¤H°¸¡AÉ󾹤H¡AÀJ¹³¡A«e­±¦A¥[¤W§÷®Æ¦W¡C

µLÀY¹³
§õ¬x§Ó

©«¤l 8101
µù¥U 2021-1-30
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 1184
µoªí©ó 2021-8-1 09:52 
钱学´Ëªº导师冯¥d门¤]¦³«ÜüLªº¯«¯µ学¦â±m¡A冯¥d门经±`¦Û称为¡§¯«¯µªÌ¡¨¡A还经±`对¤H说¦Û¤vªº¯ª¥ý¤¤¡A´¿¦³¤H¨î§@¥Xgolem¡]§Æ§B来¯«话¤¤ªº¥Û头¥¨¤H¡^¡A¦}¦¨¥\赋¤©¨ä¥Í©R¡C¦Ó¥B¡Ax³Õ¤h¦b½阅UFO¸Ñ±K档®×时¡A发现¤@¥÷¦ã´Ë»¨«ÂûØ时¥Nªº¤å¥ó¤¤¡A·t¥Ü冯¥d门¬O为¬ü国总统调¬d¥~¬P¤Hªº¯«¯µ¤p组¦¨员¡]¤p组¥N号majestic 12¡^¡C

µLÀY¹³
§õ¬x§Ó

©«¤l 8101
µù¥U 2021-1-30
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 1184
µoªí©ó 2021-8-1 10:44 
Today we look at Judah Loew ben Bezalel and the legend surrounding his creation of the Golem, a being that protected Jewish people during times of strife... but also was said to go on a mad killing spree.

¤µ¤Ñ§Ú们来¬Ý¬Ý Judah Loew ben Bezalel ¥H¤Î围绕¥L创³yÅ]¹³ªº传说¡AÅ]¹³¦bú}¬ð时´Á«O护犹¤Ó¤H¡K¡K¦ýÕu说¤]疯¨g杀¤H¡C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnukBS_Baco