¤À¨É  ¨p¤H°T®§  ³»³¡
²Ä¤@³¹ªì恋时¥ú
Chapter 1 First Love Time
§@ªÌ¡G «C¬K¬O­º½AÀöªººq
Author: Youth is the most bright song
²Ä¤@³¹ªì恋时¥ú
Chapter 1 First Love Time
­â±á¤T点¡A§ÚúÒ¦b§É¤W辗转¤Ï侧¡A难¥H¤J¯v¡C
At three o'clock in the morning, I tossed on the bed and it was difficult to fall asleep.
¤Ï¥¿ºÎ¤£þÓ¡A§Ú¯Á©Ê°_¨­¥´开§É头¤@盏©ü·tªº¥x灯¡A©Ü¦ç¤U§É¡AºCºC¿â¨ìµ¡«e¡C
Anyway, I couldn't sleep, I simply got up and opened a dim table lamp on the bedside, put on a clothes out of bed, and slowly walked to the window.
µ¡¥~¥¿¦b²X²X沥沥飘þÓ细«B¡A²`¬îªº«B¡A®æ¥~ªº´H·N¹G¤H¡A¨ë¤J¤ßµÊ¡C
The rain was drizzling outside the window, and the rain in the late autumn was particularly cold and pierced into the heart.
©ü黄ªº¸ô灯¥ú晕³z过­«­««B雾¡A飘进§Úªº视³¥¡A¥O§Ú¥é¦ò¦³Ïú时ªÅ¥æ错ªº·P觉¡A时¥ú¦ü¥G¤@¤U¤l¦^¨ì¤F¤@¦~¥H«e¡A¨º个¦Pý©Ðâ°gªº§N«B©]¡K¡K
The dim street lights drifted into my vision through the rain and mist, which made me feel like there was a sense of time and space. The time seemed to return to a year ago, the equally fascinating cold rain night ...
¤@¦~«eªº§Ú¡A­ãÚ̪º¨­¥÷¬O¤@¦W¡X¡X«è妇¡C
One year ago, I was accurate to be one -grievance woman.
当时ªº§Ú¡A¥¿§Ô¨üþÓÉO¦Û¤v¦P§É¦@ªE¤Q¤T¦~¤§¤[ªº¤V¤Òªº§N²H©M²¨远¡A·T肠¦Ê结¡AúÒÆÓ计¥i¬I¡K¡K
At that time, I was endured the coldness and alienation of my husband who had been in the same bed with him for thirteen years.
§Ú¥s苏º©¡A¤µ¦~¤T¤Q¤­岁¡A从¨Æ财会¤u§@¡F§Úªº¤V¤Ò¥s邓¤å¨}¡A¬O¤@®a·s兴¬ì§Þ¤½¥qªº¦Ñ总¡A§Ú们¬O¤j学®Õ¤Í¡A¥L¤ñ§Ú°ª¤@届¡C
My name is Su Man. I am 35 years old and engage in financial and accounting. My husband is Deng Wenliang. He is the boss of an emerging technology company. We are college alumni. He is one higher than me.
当¦~¦b®Õû\¨½°¸¹J§Ú¥H¦Z¡A¥L´N对§Ú®i开¤F§ð势²r¯Pªº°l¨D¡A¨º时ªº§Ú¡AÃjÀ´ÆÓª¾¡AÌå为纯¯u¡A¦Ó¥L¬O¨ºý©ªº阳¥ú帅Éa¡A´ÂÉa½´«k¡A§Ú¤@¤U¤l让¥L¥´动¤F¡A¦P·N°µ¥Lªº¤kªB¤Í¡C
After encountering me on campus that year, he launched a violent pursuit of offensive. At that time, I was ignorant and innocent. He was so handsome and vigorous. Be his girlfriend.
©M«Ü¦h®Õû\±¡侣¤@ý©¡A§Ú们¦³过«C涩纯¯uªº®öº©时¥ú¡A§Ú们¤@°_¤W¦Û习¡A¤@°_¥h¥´饭¡A¤@°_¦b¤j学®Õû\¨½´²¨B¡A¬ü丽ªº®Õû\¨½处处³£¯d¤U¤F§Ú们«C¬Kªº¨­¼v¡C
Like many campus couples, we have had a romantic time of greenness and innocence. We went to study together, went to cook together, and took a walk on the university campus together. We left our youthful figures everywhere on the university campus.
¦P时¡A¶H«Ü¦h«O¦uªº¤C¹s¦Z¤@ý©¡A¤j学´Á间§Ú们没¦³¶V¹p¦À¤@¨B¡A«O¦uªº§Ú©l终坚«ùþÓ¦Û¤vªº©³线¡A没¦³让¥L¥e¦³§Úªº¨­Ê^¡Aª½¨ì¨º个´»°²¡K¡K
At the same time, as many conservative seventh -zero, we did not have one step in the thunder pool during college. I always insisted on my bottom line. I did not let him occupy my body until that summer vacation ...
当时ªº§Ú¤w经毕业¥¿¦bµ¥«Ý¤À°t¤u§@¡A¦Ó¥L¤w经参¥[¤u§@¡A§Ú们ªº恋±¡¤w经«D±`稳©w¡A¦b¥Lªº¤@¦A­n¨D¤U¡A¨º个´»°²§Ú¸òþÓ¥L¦^®a乡见¤F¥Lªº¤÷¥À¡C
At that time, I was waiting to be assigned to work, and he had joined the work. Our relationship was very stable. With his repeated request, I followed him to see his parents with him.
邓¤å¨}¥Í长¦b¤@个条¥óɬ¶Vªºª¾识¤À¤l®a®x¡A¤÷¥À³£«D±`ª¾±¡达²z¡A两¦ì¦Ñ¤H对§Úªº¦L¶H¤]«D±`¦n¡A总¤§¡A¦b¥L®aªº¨º¨Ç时¥ú¬O«Ü´r§Öªº¡C
Deng Wenliang grew up in an intellectual family with superior conditions. Parents were very reasonable. The two elderly people also had a very good impression of me. In short, the light in his house was very happy.
ª½¨ì¨º个¤È¦Z¡K¡K
Until that afternoon ...
¨º¤@¤Ñ¡A¥L¤÷¥À³£¤£¦b®a¡A®a¨½¥u¦³§Ú们两个¤H¡A¥L们®a¦íªº¬O¤@个环¹Ò²M«Õªº¤p¥|¦X°|¡A为¤Fú¢§Ö§Ú们两¤H§b¦b¥L®a¨º间»÷静ªº¦è厢©Ð¨½¡A¥L¥b½ö¦b§Ú¨­¦Zªº铁§É¤W¡A¤@边§v­µ乐¡A¤@边随·N¦a½¬ÝþÓ¤@¥»书¡F§Ú则§¤¦bµ¡«e¡A静静¦a«~¨ýþÓ¤@¥»®u¼}®eªº诗¶°¡G
That day, his parents were not at home. There were only two of us at home. They lived in a small courtyard house with a quiet environment. On the iron bed, while listening to music, I looked at a book at will; I sat in front of the window and quietly tasted a collection of poems in Murong:
©Ò¦³ªº结§½³£¤w写¦n/©Ò¦³ªº泪¤ô¤]³£¤wûDµ{
All the ending has been written/all tears have also set off
úÒ©¿µM§Ñ¤F¬O«ç¤\ý©ªº¤@个开©l/¦b¨º个¥j¦Ñªº¤£¦A¦^来ªº®L¤é
But suddenly I forgot what kind of starting/in the summer that is no longer returned
ÆÓ论§Ú¦p¦ó¦a¥h°l¯Á/¦~轻ªº§A¥u¦p¤ª¼v±°过/¦Ó§A·L¯ºªº­±®eÌå浅Ìå²H
No matter how I pursue/youth, you just like Yun Ying over/and your smile is very light.
³v渐隐没¦b¤é¸¨¦Zªº¸s岚/¹E½开¨º发黄ªº´v页
Gradually the wind dimly disappeared after sun falls down/then opened the yellow title page
©R运将¥¦装订±oÌå为©å¦H/§tµÛ泪/§Ú¤@读¦A读/úÒ¤£±o¤£©Ó认
Destiny binds it extremely poorly/tears with tears/I read again/but have to admit it
«C¬K¬O¤@¥»¤Ó仓«Pªº书
Youth is a hasty book
§Ú¬Û«H没¦³­þ个«C¬K¤Ö¤k会¤£³ß欢®u¼}®eªº诗¡A¦Ó当时¥¿­È§®龄ªº§Ú¨C当读¨ì这¨Ç绝¬üªº诗¥y时¡A¤ß©³³£¦³¤@Ïú²`²`ªºàD动¡C
I believe that no youth girl will not like Xi Murong's poems, and at that time, when I read these beautiful verses, I had a deep touch in my heart.
¦Ó©¼时¡A¥LúÒ¦b§Ú¨­¦Z轻轻©I唤þÓ§Ú¡G¡§¤pº©¡A§A¬Ý¤°¤\©O¡H¡¨
At that time, he called me gently behind me: "Xiao Man, what are you looking at?"
§Úº©¤£经¤ß¦a轻声¦^¹D¡G¡§¦b¬Ý®u¼}®eªº诗°Ú¡K¡K¡¨
I whispered back indifferently: "I watched Xi Murong's poem ..."
¥L¹ÊøîþÓ¥b¤ä°_¨­¡A轻声对§Ú说¡G¡§过来³­³­§Ú¹À¡K¡K¡¨
He murmured half -support and said softly to me, "Come and accompany me ..."
§Ú¦^头ºJ¤F¥L¤@²´¡A没¦³²z会¥L¡A继续读§Úªº诗¡C
I looked back at him, ignored him, and continued to read my poems.
¥i¬O¥LúÒ©ñ¤U¤â¨½ªº书¡A§¤ª½¨­Ê^¡A¦ù¥X¤âÁu´N将§Ú©Ô¤F过¥h¡A§Ú没¦³办ªk¡A¥u¦n®³þÓ¨º¥»爱¤£释¤âªº®u¼}®e诗¶°¡A§¤¨ì¤F¥Lªº¨­®Ç¡C
But he put down the book in his hand, sat upright, stretched out his arms and pulled me over. I couldn't help it, so I had to hold the Shi Murong Shi Ji of Xi Murong and sat beside him.

µLÀY¹³
¤p¤Hª«

©«¤l 373
µù¥U 2021-12-31
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 849
µoªí©ó 2024-2-26 16:41 
²Ä¤G³¹ªì¦¸¯kµh
Chapter II Pain
§@ªÌ¡G «C¬K¬O­º½AÀöªººq
Author: Youth is the most bright song
²Ä¤G³¹ªì¦¸¯kµh
Chapter II Pain
¥¿­È²±®L时节¡A§Ú¨­¤W¬ïþÓ¤@条¥Õ©³¯Àªáªº¥¬¸È¡Aªá¬O浅µµ¦â²M²M²H²Hªº¤B­»ªá¡AÌå为¯À¶®²M·s¡A©M¤ãþÓ两个¤p¨ê¤l­±®e纯¯uªº§ÚÌå为·f°t¡C
In the midsummer season, I was wearing a white -bottomed cloth skirt. The flowers were light purple and light lilac flowers. They were extremely elegant and fresh. I was very pure with two small brushes.
¤â¤¤®³þÓ诗¶°ªº§Ú¡A©M¨º个¦~龄©Ò¦³¼¥¼©û|·Qªº¤k«Ä¤@ý©¡A¥R满¤F«C¬Kªº´ÂÉa¡C
I was holding a collection of poems in my hand, like all girls who had longing for dreams, full of youthful vitality.
¤å¨}紧紧©ÔþÓ§Úªº¤â¡A´N¨ºý©²´¯«¤õ»¶»¶¦a¨nþÓ§Ú¡C
Wen Liang held my hand tightly and stared at me so hot.
§Ú³Q¥L¬Ý±o­±¦â§t²Û¡A¤£¥Ñ¦Û¥D¦a««¤U¤F头¡A²Û涩¦a¨Ì°¹¦b¥L¨­®Ç¡A¥i¬O渐渐¦a¡A§Ú·P觉¥Lªº¤â开©l变±o¤£¦w¤À°_来¡K¡K
I was shy by him, and I poured my head involuntarily, and snuggled beside him shyly, but gradually, I felt that his hand began to become uneasy ...
¡§别¡I§A别¡I¡¨·P¨ü¨ì¥Lªº«I¥Ç¡A§Ú¦³¨ÇþÓ«æ¤F¡A紧紧§ì¦í¥Lªº¤â¡A¥Ø¥ú«æ¤Á¦aªý¤î¥L¹D¡C
"Don't! Don't!" I felt a little anxious when I felt his violations, grasped his hand tightly, and stopped him with eagerness.
邓¤å¨}¤@§â将§Ú¤â¨½ªº诗¶°夺过¥h¡A¥µ¦b¤@边¡AµM¦Z双¤â§ìþÓ§ÚªºªÓ´N将§Ú压­Ë¦b§É¤W¡C
Deng Wenliang took the collection of poems in my hand and threw it aside, and then grasped my shoulders with both hands to overwhelm me on the bed.
¡§¤pº©§Ú¨D§A¤F¡A§A¤@ª½¤£让§Ú¸I¡A¥H«e¬O¦]为®`©È§Ú们¦¨¤£¤F¡A现¦b§Ú们ªº关¨t¤w经±o¨ì§Úª¨妈ªº认¥i¤F¡A§A¤]毕业¤F¡A¦A¤U¤@¨B见过§Aªº¤÷¥À«¥们´N¥i¥H¦Ò虑结±B¤F¡A§A还¦b坚«ù¤°¤\©O¡H¡¨邓¤å¨}­Á¦b§Úªº¯Ý«e¡A¨¥辞恳¤Á¦a对§Ú说¥X这µf话¡C
"Xiaoman, I beg you, you have never let me touch it. I used to be afraid that we couldn't get it. Now our relationship has been recognized by my parents. You can consider getting married. What are you still insisting on? "Deng Wenliang leaned down in my chest and said these words to me sincerely.
«ö²z说¡A¥Lªº­n¨D¦ü¥G没¦³¤°¤\¤£¦X²z¡A¦ý对当时¦~仅¤G¤Q¤@岁®a±ÐÌå为«O¦uªº§Ú来说¡A¤@时¤§间´N¬O难¥H¹O¶V¨k¤k¤§间¨º¹D鸿沟¡C
It stands to reason that his request does not seem to be unreasonable, but for me, who is only a 21 -year -old tutor at the time, it is difficult to surpass the gap between men and women for a while.
¥i¬O¥t¤@¤è­±¡A§Ú¤ß¨½还¦³¤@Ïú´÷±æ¡A毕³º§Ú©M¤å¨}¤w经¬Û处这¤\¤[¡A§Ú¤w经²`²`¦a爱¤W¤F¥L这个¤H¡A¤]²`²`¦a°g恋þÓ¥L¨ºüL°·ªº阳刚**¡K¡K
But on the other hand, I still have a desire in my heart. After all, Wen Liang and I have been with each other for so long. I have deeply fell in love with him and deeply obsessed with his strong masculine energy.
¦ü¥G¬Ý¬ï¤F§Úªº¤ß¨Æ¡A邓¤å¨}±µ¤U来ªº举动变±o§ó为¤j胆¡A¥L©ï°_§Úªº¨­¤l¡A¨ê¦a¤@¤U从¦Z­±©Ô开¤F§Úªº¸È¤l©Ô链¡A这ý©¤@来¡A§Ú¤L¥G´N²@ÆÓ¨¾备¦a¼ÉÅS¦b¥Lªº­±«e¡C
It seemed to see through my mind, Deng Wenliang's next move became more bold. He raised my body and pulled my skirt zipper from behind. Exposed in front of him.
¡§¤£¡I¤£­n¡I¤£­n¡K¡K¡¨这¤U¤l§Ú变±o§ó¥[·W乱¡A§Ú¤U·N识¦a®¸¦í¯Ý¤f¡A¦V§É¨½°h¥h¡C
"No! Don't! Don't ..." I became even more panicked at this moment, and I subconsciously covered my chest and retreated to the bed.
邓¤å¨}¬¾Ã\¦a¯ºþÓ¡A¥L¸õ¨ì§É¤U¡A¨³³t脱±¼¤F¥L¨­¤Wªº¦çª«¡AµM¦Z飞¨­¤W§É¡A¦V§Ú¥·¤F过来¡K¡K
Deng Wenliang smiled slyly. He jumped to the bed, quickly took off his clothes, then flew into bed, and rushed to me ...
¡§¤£¡I¤å¨}¡A别这ý©¡I¡¨¥Lªº动§@Ìå为¤¿²r¡A¨º¤@¨è¡A§Ú¶H¬O­n³Q¥LüL¼É¤@ý©¡A«÷©R挣¤ãþÓ¤£·Q让¥L±o¤â¡C
"No! Wenliang, don't do this!" His movement was extremely fierce. At that moment, I seemed to be struggling with him, struggling to make him not want to make him.
邓¤å¨}¦º¦º将§Ú压¦b¨­¤U¡A§æþÓ§Úªº脸¡A带þÓ¤^¨Dªº¤f§k对§Ú说¹D¡G¡§¤pº©§Ú¨D§A¤F¡A§Aª¾¹D¤£ª¾¹D¡H这¤L¤Ñ§A§b¦b§Ú®a¨½¡A¤Ñ¤Ñ¦b§Ú²´¥Ö©³¤U®Ì来®Ì¥h§ÚúÒ¤°¤\¤]°µ¤£¤F¡A§Aª¾¹D§Ú§Ô­@±o¦³¦h难¨ü¡H¤µ¤Ñª¨妈¥¿¦n¤£¦b®a¡A这个¤d载难³{ªºÉó会¡A§A´N给§Ú§a¡Aºâ§Ú¨D§A¤F¡A¦n吗¡H¡¨
Deng Wenliang pressed me under my body, holding my face, and said to me with a begging tone: "Xiao Man, I beg you, do you know? These days, you stay in my house, every day I can't do anything under my eyelids under the dangling under my eyelids. Do you know how uncomfortable I am patient? Today, my parents are not at home. This rare opportunity will give it to me. I beg you, okay? "
¥Lªº²´¯«显±o«Ü¯u诚¡A¤]«Ü®ï¤Á¡A¤@时间¡A§Úªº¤ß±¡«D±`Î`杂¡Aª½觉¦a·Q©Ú绝¥L¡A¥i¬O¦P时¤ß©³²`处还¦³¤@丝¡K¡K²ö¦Wªº´÷±æ¡C
His eyes seemed very sincere and earnest. For a time, my mood was very complicated, and I felt very complicated, and I intuitively wanted to reject him, but at the same time, there was still a hint of the bottom of my heart ... an inexplicable desire.
¤]´N¦b§Ú¥Ù¬Þ¥æ¥[ªº时­Ô¡A邓¤å¨}ú¯©³´x´¤¤F¥ýÉó¡K¡K
Just when my contradiction was added, Deng Wenliang completely grasped the opportunity ...
¡K¡K
¡K¡K
¡§¤£¡I¡¨随þÓ§Ú¤@声带þÓ­úµÄªº§C§q¡A动§@¥Í涩ªº¥L¡A¥Í¥Í¦a®¼进¤F§Úªº¨­Ê^¡C
"No!" As I roared with crying, he moved into my body with jerky movement.
§Úªº²´¨¤·Æ过¤@ºw泪¡A头¬n¦V¤@边¡C
The corner of my eyes slipped with tears, and my head tilted to the side.
§Ú发现¡A¨º¥»®u¼}®e诗¶°´N½ö¦b§Úªº®Ç边¡A½开ªº¨º¤@页¡A¤W­±ªº¦r迹还²M´·¥i见¡G©Ò¦³ªº结§½³£¤w写¦n¡A©Ò¦³ªº泪¤ô¤]³£¤wûDµ{¡K¡K
I found that the collection of Murong Poem was lying next to me. The page that was opened.All the ending has been written, and all tears have been set off ...
¦b¨º个蝉鸣阵阵ªº®L¤é¤È¦Z¡A¦b¨º间²M²n©É¤Hªº¤p«Î¡A¥L§â§Ú¥Ñ¤k«Ä¡A变¦¨¤F¡X¡X¤k¤H¡C
In the summer afternoon in the cicada, in that refreshing and pleasant hut, he turned me from a girl to a woman.
虽µM¡A时¹j¦h¦~§Ú¤~©ú¥Õ¡A¨º¤@Àþ间对¤@个¤k¤H来说¦³¦h­«­n¡C
Although I only understand after many years, how important it was for a woman at that moment.
¦ý¬O¡A©¼时©¼¨è¡A©|¥B¦~¤Öªº§Ú们¡A¤@¤Á³£¥u¬O¤@Àþ间ªºú}动¡A¦b¨º¤@Àþ间¡A¤@¤Á´N¤w§ï变¡C
However, at that time, we were still young, and everything was just an instant impulse. At that moment, everything had changed.

µLÀY¹³
¤p¤Hª«

©«¤l 373
µù¥U 2021-12-31
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 849
µoªí©ó 2024-2-26 16:53 
²Ä¤T³¹±I¹æ©d¤l
Chapter 3 Lonely Wife
¦Z来¡A§Ú们经历¤F©Ò¦³从±¡侣¨ì¦ñ侣ªº¨k¤k©Ò应该经历ªº¤@¤Á¡A§Ú毕业¦Z§Ú们«Ü§Ö´N举¦æ¤F±Bþ÷¡A¦]为§Ú发现§ÚÊ䥥¤F¡A¤L个¤ë¦Z§Ú们ªº¤k¤I§Í§Í来¨ì¤F¤H间¡C
Later, we experienced everything that men and women from couples to partners. After graduating, we soon held a wedding because I found that I was pregnant. A few months later, our daughter came to the world.
¤§¦Z这¤Q¤L¦~来¡A§Ú©M邓¤å¨}üä⨫过风风«B«B¡A从»e¤ëªº²¢»e温ÄÉ¡A¨ì¦Z来ªº细¤ô长¬y¡A¤@ª½¨ì现¦bªº¥­²H¦p¤ô¡C
In the past ten years, Deng Wenliang and I have worked with the ups and downs. From the sweet and warm honeymoon, to the long flow of water, until now, it is as dull as water.
¤L¦~«e¡A邓¤å¨}从¤@®a¤j«¬国¥ø辞职¡A¦Û¤v开©l°µ¥Í·N¡A¨º时­Ô§Ú¥þ¤O¤ä«ù¥L¡A¦}¥B¥þ权ü®负°_¤F±Ð¨|¤k¤Iªº职责¡A¤£¥O¥L¤À¤ß¡A³Ì终¥Lªº¥Í·N渐渐¦³¤F°_¦â¡A¥i¬O¡A¦]为¦b¥Í·N场¤W结识¤F§Î§Î¦â¦â¦UÏú¦Uý©ªº¤H¡A¥Lªº¤ß开©l变±o³¥¤F¡C
A few years ago, Deng Wenliang resigned from a large state -owned enterprise and began to do business by himself. At that time, I supported him and fully assumed the responsibility of educating his daughter. Because he met all kinds of people in the business field, his heart began to become wild.
毕³º§Ú们结±B¦h¦~¡A¤w经过¤F¤C¦~¤§Ö}¡A对¥L来说¡A§Ú¨­¤Wªº¨C¤@处³¡¦ì³£¤Ó¼ô±x¤F¡A没¦³¤F¥ô¦ó·s鲜·P¡A¤_¬O§Ú±Ó·P¦a·N识¨ì¡A¥L¥X轨¤F¡C
After all, we have been married for many years, and it has been itching for seven years. For him, every part of my body is too familiar, without any freshness, so I realized sensitively that he was derailed.
过µ{´N¶H¬O¤@³¡侦±´¤p说¡A§Ú·t¤¤°l¬d¡A¥L¨p¤U隐ÂáA§Ú°l¬d±o¶V紧¡A¥L隐Âño¶V²`¡A³Ì¦Z¡A·d±o§Úµ¬¯h¤O尽¡A¨­²Ö¡A¤ß§ó²Ö¡C
The process is like a detective novel. I secretly tracked it. He hid privately. The tighter the investigation, the deeper he hid. In the end, I was exhausted, tired, and more tired.
¥L开©l¥H¦UÏú¦Uý©ªº­É¤f¡A¤L¤Ñ¤L©]ªº¤£¦^®a¡A¤_¬O§Ú´N过¤W¤F开½g´y­zªº¨ºÏú独¦uªÅ©Ð©tªE难¯vªº¤é¤l¡C
He began to not go home for a few days and nights for a variety of excuses, so I lived the day when the empty room described in the opening article.
§Ú¤ß¨½·P¨ì²`²`ªºÆÓ©`¡A§Úª¾¹D¦Û¤v¤w经过¤F¦pªá¦ü¥Éªº¦~纪¡A¥L·Q­nªº·s鲜¨ë¿E§Ú给¤£¤F¡A§Ú·Q¨ì¤FÖñB¡A¥i¬O¬Ý¨ì¬¡泼¥i爱ªº¤k¤I¡A·Q°_§Ú们这¨Ç¦~¨«过ªº岁¤ë¡A§Ú¤S举ºX¤£©w¤F¡C
I feel deeply helpless in my heart. I know that I have passed the age of flowers. I can't give me the fresh stimulus he wants. I think of a divorce, but I see a lively and lovely daughter. I think of what we have gone through the years. In the years, I raised the flag again.
´N¦b这个时­Ô¡Aúí¬P来¨ì¤F§Úªº¥Í¬¡¨½¡C
At this time, Ye Xing came to my life.
úí¬P¬O学乐¾¹ªº¡A¥D­×钢µ^¡A当时¬O­µ乐学°|¤T¦~级ªº学¥Í¡A¤]¬O§Ú¤k¤Iªº®a®x±Ð师¡C
Ye Xing is a musical instrument. He mainly repaired the piano. At that time, he was a third -year student at the Conservatory of Music and the family teacher of my daughter.
¤k¤I§Í§Í从¤­岁开©l学钢µ^¡A钢µ^¦Ñ师换过两个¡A¥H«e±Ð§Í§Íªº¨º¦ì¤T¤Q¦h岁ªº¤k±Ð师¡A³y诣«D±`²`¡A¥i¬O¦o¦Z来¥X国¤F¡A¤_¬O§Ú´N从­µ乐学°|为¤k¤I¤S请¤F¤@¦ì®a®x±Ð师¡A´N¬O这个¥súí¬Pªº¤j¨k«Ä¡C
His daughter Tongtong started to learn piano since the age of five. The piano teacher changed two. The female teacher in her thirties taught Tongtong was very deeply accomplished, but she went abroad later, so I used the music college to be the daughter. Another family teacher was invited, this big boy named Ye Xing.
¥L¬O个«D±`帅Éaªº¨k«Ä¤l¡A¤­©x²`¨è¦Ó¥ßÊ^¡A¦³þÓ¤@头飘¶h¬X顺ªº¶Â发¡A¦³时¬ï¤@¥ó¥Õ衬­m©M¤@条浅蓝¤û¥J裤¡F¦³时¬ï¤@¥ó¥Õ¦â°ª领¤ò¦ç¡A°t¤@条¦Ì¦âªº裤¤l¡A总¤§¡A¤£ºÞ¥L¬ï¤°¤\¡A总¬O显±o¨ºý©²M²n¾ãÏ¡¡C
He is a very handsome boy. He has a deep and three -dimensional features. He has a flowing and soft black hair. Sometimes he wore a white shirt and a pair of light blue jeans. Sometimes he wore a white turtleneck sweater with a pair of beige pants. In short, No matter what he wore, it always looks so refreshing and neat.
¦P时¡A¦b¥L帅Éaªº¥~ªí¤U¡A还隐ÂÃþÓ¤@层²H²Hªº忧­§¡A¨º¬O专属¤_­µ乐®aªº独¯SÉa质¡A´N¬O这ÏúÉa质¡A²`²`ªº让¤H°g恋¡C
At the same time, under his handsome appearance, a faint depression is hidden, which is the unique temperament of the musician, which is this temperament, which is deeply fascinating.
¦]为当时úí¬P经±`来§Ú们®a±Ð±Â¤k¤I钢µ^课¡A©Ò¥H渐渐¦a对§Ú们®a¦³¤F¤@©w¤F¸Ñ¡C
Because Ye Xing often came to our family to teach his daughter's piano class, he gradually had a certain understanding of our family.
当时ªº±¡úG¬O¡A§Ú¦Ñ¤½¤T¤Ñ两头¤~会¦^¤@½ë®a¡A¥L¤w经¤L个¤ë没¦³¸I过§Ú¤F¡C
At that time, my husband would return home for three days and two days. He hadn't touched me for a few months.
úí¬P总来§Ú®a¨½¡A渐渐¦a´N·N识¨ì¤F这¤@点¡A¥LºÞ§Ú¥s苏«¼¡AºÞ§Ú¦Ñ¤½¥s邓¨û¡A¦³¤@¦¸¡A¦b¤k¤I练µ^ªº时­Ô¡Aúí¬P¦ü¥Gº©¤£经¤ß¦a问§Ú¡G¡§苏«¼¡A为¤°¤\总¤]见¤£¨ì邓¨û¦^来°Ú¡H¡¨
Ye Xing came to my house, and gradually realized this. He called my aunt Su, and my husband was called Uncle Deng. Once, when his daughter practiced the piano, Ye Xing seemed to ask me casually: "Aunt Su Why can't I see Uncle Deng back? "
úí¬P¬O¥Í长¦b单亲®a®x¡A关¤_¥Lªº®a®x±¡úG¡A§Ú¦}¤£¤F¸Ñ±o¯S别²`¡A¦]为¥L¦ü¥G¤]¤£¤Óº@·N´£¤Î这¨Ç¡A©Ò¥H§Ú¥u¬O¤j­P问问¡C
Ye Xing grows in a single -parent family. I don't know much about his family situation, because he doesn't seem to be willing to mention these, so I just ask about it.
¦ý§Ú·Q¡A¥i¯à¥¿¬O¦]为¥L¥Í长¦b单亲®a®x这Ïú¯S®íªº±¡úG¡A¤~¥O¥L±Ó·P¦a·N识¨ì§Ú们®a®xªº问题¡C
But I think it may be precisely because he grows in the special situation of single -parent families that he is sensitive to realizing the problem of our family.
¥L±Ð§Ú¤k¤I¤@¦~¦h¡A±`来§Ú®a¨½¡A¦ýÉO§Ú¦Ñ¤½¸I­±ªº¦¸数©}«ü¥i数¡A¤@个®a®x¨½¨k¥D¤H¤½总¤]¤£¦^®a¡A¦h¦h¤Ö¤Ö¬O¦³¨Ç问题ªº¡A§Ú·Qúí¬P¤w经±Ó·P¦a·N识¨ì¤F这¤@点¡C
He taught my daughter for more than a year and often came to my house, but there were only a handful of meetings with my husband. In a family, the male protagonist did not go home. There were some problems. Aware of this.
¦P时¡A¦búí¬P±Ð±Â¤k¤I钢µ^ªº过µ{¤¤¡A§Ú©M¥L渐渐产¥Í¤F¤@Ïú说¤£²M¹D¤£©úªº©_©Ç±¡Ýh¡C
At the same time, in the process of Professor Ye Xing's daughter's piano, he and he gradually had a strange feeling that could not be explained unknown.

µLÀY¹³
¤p¤Hª«

©«¤l 373
µù¥U 2021-12-31
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 849
µoªí©ó 2024-2-26 17:02 
²Ä¥|³¹²M纯¨k«Ä
Chapter 4 Pure Boy
¨k¤H¤£ºÞ¨ì¤F¤°¤\¦~纪¡A³£³ß欢¤G¤Q岁¥ª¥k«C¬K¹G¤Hªºº}«G¤k«Ä¡A¨ä实¤k¤H¤]¤@ý©°Ú¡A¥u¤£过¤k¤H¥X¤_¤Ñ©Êªº§t»W¡A¤£会轻©ö§â这Ïú±¡·P¬yÅS¥X来¡A¦ý对«C¬K¬ü¦n¨Æª«ªº´÷±æ¡A对¤_¨C¤@个¤w经¨«过«C¬K©u节ªº¦¨¦~¤H来说¡A³£¬O¤@ý©ªº¡C
No matter what age, men like to be about 20 -year -old beautiful girls. In fact, women are the same, but women will not easily expose this emotion due to the implicitness of nature, but for youthful things Desire is the same for every adult who has gone through the youth season.
§Ú对úí¬Pªº·P觉¡A´N¬O这ý©¡A开©l¡A§Ú¥u¬O§â¥L当¦¨¤@°Æ¬ü¦nªº画§@来ªY赏¡C
My feeling for Ye Xing is like this. At the beginning, I just appreciate him as a beautiful painting.
¥L¬O¨º¤\«C¬K¡B°·±d¡B阳¥ú¡A«T­¦ªº­±庞¤L¥G§ä¤£¨ì¤@丝·å²«¡A¨C当¥L±Ð±Â¤k¤I钢µ^课时¡A§Ú³£静静¦a¦u¦b¤@®Ç观¬ÝþÓ这°Æ±¡´º¡C
He was so youthful, healthy, and sunny. Junlang's face could hardly find a trace of flaws. Whenever he taught his daughter's piano class, I kept watching this scene quietly.
úí¬P±Ð±o«Ü认¯u¡A¤k¤I§Í§Í学±o¤]«Ü专¤ß¡A¥L们«C¬Kªº脸庞¥O§Ú暂时§Ñ记¤F¥Í¬¡¤¤ªº烦忧¡A§Ñ记¤F¦Û¤v¬O个³Q¤V¤Ò¶û弃ªº«è妇¡A¥L们¥O§Ú·P觉¨ì¤F¥@¤W还¦³这¤\纯Ï¡¬ü¦nªº±¡´º¡C
Ye Xing taught very seriously, and his daughter Tongtong also studied very much. Their youthful face made me temporarily forget the worries in life and forgot that they were a grievance woman who was disliked by her husband. They made me feel that there is still so pure and beautiful Scene in the world..
¨C当§Ú¬Ý¥L们弹µ^时¡Aúí¬P总会¦b±Ðµ^ªº间·²©ï°_头来ÉO§Ú对视¡AµM¦Z·L·L¤@¯º¡A¥Lªº¯º®e¤]¯S别阳¥ú¡B¦n¬Ý¡A¥O§Ú¨­¤ß¤@¤U¤l变±o¤Q¤À©ñªQ¡A总¤§¡A§Ú«D±`³ß欢©M这个¤j¨k«Ä¬Û处ªº¨C¤@¤À时¥ú¡C
Whenever I look at them playing the piano, Ye Xing always looks up at the interval of teaching the piano to look at me, and then smiles slightly. His smile is particularly sunny and good -looking, making me feel very relaxed in my body and mind. In short, I really like every time with this big boy.
ª½¨ì¨º个©P¥½¡A¤@¤Á³£发¥Í¤F§ï变¡C
Until that weekend, everything changed.
¨º个©P¥½¤k¤I¥»来应该¬O¦³钢µ^课ªº¡A¦ý¦]为¦o参¥[¤F¤@个学®Õ组织ªº远´å¬¡动¡A©Ò¥H¨º±ß¤£¦b®a¡A这个±¡úGúí¬P¬Oª¾¹Dªº¡A¦]为§Ú¤w经´£«e§i诉¤F¥L¡C
That weekend's daughter should have piano class, but because she participated in a far -reaching activity organized by a school organization, she was not at home that night. Ye Xing knew in this case because I had told him in advance.
©M©¹±`¤@ý©¡A§Ú¨º¯«龙见­º¤£见§Àªº¦Ñ¤½©P¥½¤S¤£ª¾¹D¶]¨ì­þ¤I¥h¬y连³¥ªá¤F¡A当µM¡A¤¤间¥L会¥´个电话过来应¥I§Ú¡A说¤@¨Ç°­³£¤£«Hªº½M话¡A§Ú¤]懒±o©î¬ï¥L¡A¥Ñ¥L¥h§a¡C
As usual, my husband who did not see the head of the Dragon did not know where to go to linger wild flowers on weekends. Of course, he would call in the middle to deal with me. , Let him go.
¦Û从¥L¥X轨¦Z¡A§Ú¦³¤F«Ü严­«ªº¥¢¯v¯g¡A经±`¬O¤Q¤@点¤JºÎ¡A¦ý辗转¤Ï侧¤@ª½¨ì²M±á¥|¤­点钟还没ºÎþÓ¡A¥¢¯v¯g§é¿i±o§Úµh­W¤£³ô¡A¥Õ¤Ñ¤@¾ã¤Ñ³£没¦³ºë¯«¡A¤H¤]¤é渐µäÃû¡A¬ÝþÓ镜¤l¤¤¨º个¼¬±|ªº¤¤¦~妇¤k¡A§Ú¤£¸T­W¯º¡A这°Æ°­ý©¤l¡A©Ç¤£±o§Ú¦Ñ¤½¬Ý¤£¤W§Ú¡A连§Ú¦Û¤v¤]¬Ý¤£¤W¦Û¤v¡C
Since his derailment, I have severe insomnia and often fall asleep at eleven o'clock, but I have not slept until four or five o'clock in the morning, and insomnia has tortured me. People are also getting sluggish. Looking at the middle -aged woman in the mirror, I can't help but smile bitter. This ghost, no wonder my husband doesn't look at me, even I don't even look at myself.
为¤F摆脱¥¢¯v¯gªº§xÊð¡A§Ú开©lªA¥Î¦w¯v药¡A¦]为¦w¯v药ªº°_®Ä­n¤@¬q时间¡A©Ò¥H§Ú¤@¯ë³£¬O´£«eªA¡A¨º个©P¥½´N¬O这ý©¡A§Ú刚刚ªA§¹药¡A´N§v¨ì门铃响¤F¡A§Ú«Ü诧ÉÝ¡A«ö²z说这个时间¤£会¦³¤H来§Ú®aªº¡C
In order to get rid of the trouble of insomnia, I started taking sleeping pills, because the effect of sleeping pills took a while, so I usually take it in advance. That's it that weekend. I just heard the doorbell rang. I was surprised. I was surprised. It stands to reason that no one will come to my house at this time.
§Ú从þS²´¨½¬Ý¤F¤@¤U¡A¤~发现¬Oúí¬P¡A§Ú·P觉«ÜÕa讶¡A给¥L¥´开门¡A¥L带þÓºp·N¦a对§Ú说¡A¥L¬Q¤Ñ¨«时§Ñ记带¨«¦Û¤vªºMP4¤F¡C
I looked from the cat's eyes and found that it was Ye Xing. I felt surprised. I opened the door to him. He said to me with apologies that he forgot to take his MP4 when he left yesterday.
§Ú没¦³¦h·Q¡A´N给¥L§ä开¤F门¡A带¥L¥h¤F¤k¤I练µ^ªº©Ð间¡A发现书Ï@ªº¬[¤l¤WºÝÚÌ实¦³个MP4¡A§Ú³£没¦³ª`·N¨ì这¤@点¡C
I didn't think much about it, I opened the door for him, took him to the room where his daughter practiced the piano, and found that there was a MP4 at the upper end of the shelf of the bookcase. I didn't notice this.
¥i¬O¡Aúí¬P®³¤FMP4¦Z没¦³马¤WÖÃ开¡A¥L«Ü¦ÛµM¦a问°_§Ú¡G¡§¨û¨û©P¥½没¦^来§r¡H¡¨
However, Ye Xing didn't leave immediately after taking MP4. He asked me naturally: "Uncle didn't come back on weekends?"
这时­Ô¨ä实§Ú¤w经¦³¤L¤À§x·N¡A¤£ª¾¹D¬O¦w¯v药ªº§@¥Î¡A还¬O¥»来´N²Ö¤F¡A¤_¬O§Ú对úí¬P²H²H¦a说¡G¡§®@¡A¥L¥Í·N¤W¦³点¨Æ¡A©Ò¥H¤£¦^来¤F¡C¡¨
At this time, I actually had a little sleepy. I don't know if it is the role of sleeping pills, or it was already tired, so I said to Ye Xing faintly, "Oh, he has something to do in business, so he won't come back."
¥»来¥u¬OÆӤߪº§@µª¡A¦ý§vªÌúÒ¦³¤ß¤F¡A§v¨ì§Ú这个¦^µª¡Aúí¬P没¦³说¤°¤\¡A¥u¬OÀqÀq¦a¬ÝþÓ§Ú¡A²´¨½§tþÓ¤@Ïú§Ú说¤£²M·¡ªº·N¨ý¡C
Originally, I just answered unintentionally, but the listener was interested. When I heard my answer, Ye Xing didn't say anything, but just looked at me silently, with a meaning I couldn't say.
这时­Ô§Ú¤~发现¦Û¤vªº¦çþÓ¬O¤£§´ªº¡A¦]为§Ú¨­¤W¬ïþÓ¤@¥ó¯u丝ªº长ºÎ¸È¡A虽µM¸È¤l¬O长ªº¡A¦ý¦]为这Ïú¯u丝­±®Æ«Ü³z¡A¥[¤W¬O¦Q带ªºý©¦¡¡A§ó显±o¤£¤ÓÉÜ­«¡A¦]为§Ú¥»来¬O¦b«È厅¨½¬Ý电视¡A·Q§x·N袭来时´N¤W§ÉºÎ觉¤F¡A©Ò¥H¤~¬~过¾þ¬ï¤WºÎ¦ç¤@¤Á­ã备´N绪¡A§Ú­þ¨½会®Æ¨ìúí¬P会¬ðµM闯¤W门来°Ú¡H
At this time, I found that my clothes were inappropriate, because I was wearing a long sleeping skirt. Although the skirt was long, because this kind of silk fabric was very transparent, and the style of a suspender, it seemed not even more likely. Too solemn, because I was watching TV in the living room, I went to bed when I wanted to be sleepy, so I took a bath and put on my pajamas. Everything was ready. Where would I think that Ye Xing would suddenly enter the door?
渐渐¦a¡Aúí¬P¬Ý§Úªº²´¯«¤£对劲¤F¡A¦³Ïú¤õ»¶»¶ªº·N¨ý¡A毕³º§Ú这个ý©¤l显±o«Ü©Ê*·P¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O¦n¶H¬G·N­n诱*´b¥L¦üªº¡A§Ú¦Z®¬§Ú开门«e没¦³©Ü¤W¤@¥ó¥~¦ç¡A¥i¬O¡A¤£ª¾为¤°¤\¡A³Q¥L¨º¤õ热ªº²´¯«¥]»q¡A§Ú¤ß¨½³ºµM会¦³¤@丝兴奋ªº·P觉¡K¡K
Gradually, Ye Xing's eyes were not right, and there was a kind of hot meaning. After all, I looked very sexually,It seemed to be intentionally tempting him, I regret that I did not put a coat before opening the door , but somehow, wrapped in his fiery eyes, I would have a touch of excitement in my heart ...

µLÀY¹³
¤p¤Hª«

©«¤l 373
µù¥U 2021-12-31
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 849
µoªí©ó 2024-2-26 17:15 
ÆÓ·N¤_谋®`¥ô¦ó¤H¡A恶骂¦t©z¤jªk¬O¤j¸o¡A满脑¤l¨¸²]¦k·Q¬O¤p¸o¡C§Ú¥u§Æ±æ¤j®a¦^归±`¤Hªº¥Í¬¡¡A别关ª`这个¦M险ªº骂战¤F¡I¡I¡I§A们ªº恶骂没¦³¥ô¦ó®ÄªG¡C

µLÀY¹³
¤p¤Hª«

©«¤l 373
µù¥U 2021-12-31
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 849
µoªí©ó 2024-2-26 20:06 
²Ä¤@¦Ê¥|¤Q¤E³¹ 蓦µM¦^­º
Chapter 149 Looking back
读§¹这«Ê«H时¡A泪¤ô¤w经¼Ò½k¤F§Úªº双²´¡A从²z´¼¤W¡A§Ú©Ó认¥L们¥Ç¤U¤F严­«ªº¸o¦æ¡A²z应¨ü¨ìªk«ßªº严惩¡A¦ý¬O从·P±¡¤W来说¡A§Ú©l终觉±o¥L们¤£过¬O¤@对刚刚¦¨¦~ªº«Ä¤l¡A¥L们¥u¬O¨«错¤F¤è¦V¡AúÒ¦A¤]§ä¤£¨ì¦^®aªº¸ô¡K¡K
After reading this letter, tears have blurred my eyes. From the perspective of reason, I admit that they have committed serious crimes and should be severely punished by law. Adult children, they just walked the wrong direction, but could no longer find the way home ...
¤L¤Ñ¥H¦Z¡A¥»¦a报纸转载¤F¤@°_发¥Í¦bY¬Ù¬Y¦aªº车祸®×¡A¨º¬O¤@个¤s²M¤ô¨q¥Á风纯¦µªº°¾远¤p镇¡A¾aªñ边¹Ò¦a区¡A¦]为¦a势险°~¡A©Ò¥H¦¹处¤H迹¨u¦Ü¡A¤]¦]为¯S®íªº¦a²z环¹Ò¡A©Ò¥H¬O¬Y¨Ç®È´å爱¦nªÌªº¦n¥h处¡C
A few days later, local newspapers reproduced a car accident that happened in somewhere in province. It was a remote and remote town with a simple and simple folk customs, close to the border area. Because the terrain was steep, it was rare here. It was also because of a special geographical environment. So it is a good place for some tourist enthusiasts.
¨º则报¹D¤¤说¡A¥»¤ë*¤é­â±á3点¥ª¥k¡AY¬Ù边¬ÉµÛ¦Wªº险­n¸ô¬q¡A¬ê¤sÉO¤Ñ堑¥æ¬É处¡A¤@辆ÆÓµP·Óªº红¦â爱¥ßªÙ轿车¼²¤W¤½¸ô护栏¦Z±¼进¦¿¤¤¡A车¤W¤@¨k¤@¤k§¡¹J难¡A现¤w¬d©ú¤G¤H¨­¥÷¡A¨k¡Gúí¬P¡A¤G¤Q¤G岁¡A¥Í«e¨tS¥«¤@¦W钢µ^±Ð师¡A¤k¡A杨¥iÄÉ¡A¤G¤Q¤G岁¡A¥Í«e¨tS¥«­ì²±达¬ì§Þ¤½¥q¤@¦W员¤u¡C
The report said that at about 3 am this month, the famous dangerous road section of the border of Y province, at the junction of Yushan and Tianzhang, a red Ericsson car hit the road guardrail and fell into the river. A man and one woman in the car were killed. Now they have found the identity of the two. Male: Ye Xing, 22 years old, a piano teacher, female, Yang Kexin, a 22 -year -old in his lifetime. A employee of a technology company.
Õu±x¦¹¤G¤H§¡¨t³Q³q缉ªº¦b°k¶û¥Ç¡A¨­¤W­I负诈骗¡B¶±¤¿杀¤Hµ¥¦h项¸o¦W¡A¦³®ø®§称¦¹¦¸车祸¥i¯à¬O¦]为¤G¦ì¶û¥Ç¤£³ô°l®·压¤O¦Ó¬G·N¨î³yªº¦Û杀©Ê车祸¡A¤]¦³®ø®§称¦¹¦¸车祸为¤@°_纯ºéªº·N¥~¨Æ¬G¡A¥Ø«e车祸­ì¦]¥¿¦b进¤@¨B调¬d当¤¤¡C
It is reported that the two are wanted to fugitive suspects, and they were carrying a number of crimes such as fraud and hiring murder. It is reported that the car accident may be due to the unbearable pressure of the two suspects. The second car accident is a pure accident, and the cause of the car accident is being investigated further.
¤]´N¬O¦b这个®ø®§¤Þ°_¤j®a议论纷纷ªº¦P时¡A¥þ国¦³数¦Ê®a¦¬养¤Iµ£ªºÉóÌÛ¡A¥]¬A¤@¨Ç¤½¥ß¤Iµ£ºÖ§QÉóÌÛ¡A©ÎªÌ¬O¨p¥ß©t¤I¦¬养°|¡A§¡¦¬¨ì¤@笔ª÷额¬Ûµ¥ªº°Î¦W®½´Ú¡A®½´Ú¬O¥H转账§Î¦¡±H¥Xªº¡A§ë±HªÌ虽µM¦³¨­¥÷«H®§¡A¦ý这个¨­¥÷úÒ¬O°²ªº¡A¦b备ª`¨½¦³¤@个¸p¦W¬O¡G¬Q©]¬y¬P«B¡A还¦³¤@¥y®½赠«Å¨¥¬O¡G请µ½«Ý这¨Ç¥¢¥h¤÷¥Àªº«Ä¤l¡C
That is, while this news has caused everyone to discuss, hundreds of children in the country, including some public children's welfare institutions, or private orphan adoptions, have received an anonymous donation of equal amounts. The donation is based on the donation. Although the transfers are sent, although the dealer has identity information, this identity is fake. There is a signature in the remarks: Last night Meteor Shower, and there was a donation declaration: Please treat these children who lost their parents.
¥Í¬¡还¦b继续¡A这个«°¥«¤£会¦]为两个¦~轻¤HªºÖÃ¥h¦Ó§ï变¤°¤\¡A«°¥«ªºµó¹D¤´µM¬O¤@¬£车¤ô马龙ªºÁc华´º观¡Aº³º³ÄcÄcªº¤H¸s¤¤¤´µM随处¥i见¨º¨Ç荡ºyþÓ«C¬K¦â±mªº¦~轻¯º脸¡A¥u¬O¥L们¤¤间¡A¦A¤]¤£会¦³¤@个¥súí¬Pªº¨k«Ä¡A¤]¤£会¦³¤@个¥s杨¥iÄɪº¤k«Ä¤F¡K¡K
Life is still continuing. This city will not change because of the departure of the two young people. The streets of the city are still a bustling landscape of cars. In the bustling crowd, those youthful young smiles are still seen everywhere, but they are just they. In the middle, there will be no boy named Ye Xing, and there will be no girl named Yang Kexin ...

µLÀY¹³
¤p¤Hª«

©«¤l 373
µù¥U 2021-12-31
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 849
µoªí©ó 2024-2-26 20:26 
²Ä¤@¦Ê¥|¤Q¤K³¹ 远¤èªº«H
Chapter 148 The Letter of the distance
¨º则³q缉¥O¤W»®µM写þÓ¡G201*¦~*¤ë*¤é¡AZ¬ÙS¥«³q©¹Ér¬u县ªº¤½¸ô¤W发¥Í¤@°_­«¤j¥æ³q¨Æ¬G¡A­P3¤H当场¦º¤`¡C经侦测发现¡A这¬O¤@°_¦³预谋ªº¶±¤¿杀¤H®×¡A杨¥iÄÉ¡]¤k¡^¦³­«¤j§@®×¶ûºÃ¡C
The wanted order said: 201*201*month*month*, a major traffic accident occurred on the highway to Ningquan County in the city of Z City Z, causing three people to die on the spot. It was detected that this was a premeditated hired murder case, and Yang Kexin (female) was suspected of major crimes.
¥t¡A201*¦~*¤ë*¤é¡A杨¥iÄÉ¡Búí¬P¥H´Û诈¤â¬q±µªñS¥«²±达¬ì§Þ¤½¥q总经²z邓¤å¨}¡A¨ú±o邓ªº«H¥ô¡A随¦Z杨¥iÄÉ¥H¤£¥¿当¤â¬q获¨ú²±达¬ì§Þ¤½¥q¦h项°Ó业¯µ±K¡A卖给数®a国内ª¾¦W¬ì§Þ¤½¥q¡A获¨ú¤j¶qª÷钱¡F杨¥iÄÉ还¦h¦¸§Q¥Î«Dªk¤â¬q®¿¥Î²±达¬ì§Þ¤½¥q´Ú项¡C
In addition, on the month*on the month*, Yang Kexin and Ye Xing approached Deng Wenliang, general manager of S City Shengda Technology Company with fraud to gain Deng's trust. Then Yang Kexin obtained a number of business secrets of Shengda Technology Company with improper means. Sell it to several well -known domestic technology companies to obtain a lot of money; Yang Kexin also repeatedly used illegal means to misappropriate Shengda Technology Company.
现杨¥iÄɯA¶û¶±¤¿杀¤H¡B±B«Ã诈骗¡B盗窃°Ó业Éó±K¡B«Dªk®¿¥Î¤½´Úµ¥¦h项¸o¦W¡Aúí¬P§@为杨¥iÄɪº¦P®×¥Ç¡A¯A¶û¦X¥ë诈骗¡B¥]§Èµ¥¸o¦W¡A现该¤G¤H¦b°k¡A对发现线¯Áªº举报¤H¡B协§U缉®·¦³¥\ªº单¦ì©Î个¤H¡A将给¤©¤H¥Á币10ÉE¤¸奖励¡C
Yang Kexin is now charged with a number of crimes such as hiring murderers, marriage fraud, theft of commercial secrets, illegal misappropriation of public funds. Ye Xing, as a criminal of Yang Kexin, is suspected of partnership fraud and shelter. Assisting units or individuals who are arrested will be rewarded by RMB 100,000.
¥tÕu®ø®§¡A该¤G¤H¦³¥i¯à°k©¹国¥~¡A¤½¦w³¡门¤w经请国际¦Dĵ组织协§U调¬d¡A尽§Ö缉®·®×¥Ç归®×¡C
According to the news, the two may escape abroad. The public security department has invited the International Interpol to assist in investigation and arrest the criminal as soon as possible.
¦Z­±还张贴¤Fúí¬P©M杨¥iÄɪº个¤H¨­¥÷«H®§¡C
Later, Ye Xing and Yang Kexin were also posted.
¬ÝþÓ这则³q缉¥O¡A§Ú¥u·P觉¯á­I¤@阵阵发ú¢¡A¬Ý来杨¥iÄÉ©Múí¬Pªº¸o¦W¤w经§¤实¤F¡A¤U¤@¨B´N¬O缉®³¥L们归®×¤F¡A这¥i¯à¥u¬O个时间问题¡A毕³º这个³q缉¥O¤@¤U¡A¥L们¤G¤H´N¦p¦P丧®a¤§¤ü¡A¦A¤£¥i¯à¥H¤½开­±¥Ø¥Ü¤H¡A¨º¤\°k¤`ªº¤é¤l¤S¯à«ù续¦h¤[©O¡H
Looking at this wanted order, I only felt that the back of the spine was cold. It seems that the charges of Yang Kexin and Ye Xing have been sitting. The two of them are like a dog, and it is no longer possible to show people with a public face, so how long can the days of escape last?
¦¹时¡A§Úªº¤ß±¡¯uªº«ÜÎ`杂¡A¤@¤è­±§Ú§Æ±æĵ¤è尽§Ö缉®³¥L们归®×¡A¦]为§Ú觉±o¥L们这ý©°k¤`¤U¥h¤]¤£¬O个办ªk¡F¥t¤@¤è­±¡A§Ú还§Æ±æĵ¤è¯àÊI开¤@­±¡A给¥L们¯d条¬¡¸ô¡A毕³º¥L们还«Ü¦~轻¡A¦ý²z´¼¤W§Ú¤]ª¾¹D¡A从ªk²z¤W来说¡A¦pªG¥L们³Q缉®³归®×¡Aúí¬P还¦³¥i¯à¦³¥ÍªºÉó会¡A¦ý杨¥iÄɯA¶û这¤\¦h项¸o¦W¡A°ò¥»¤W¤£¥i¯à¦³¤°¤\¥Íªº¥i¯à©Ê¤F¡C
At this time, my mood is really complicated. On the one hand, I hope that the police will take them as soon as possible, because I think they are not a way to flee like this; on the other hand, I also hope that the police can leave one side of the net open. After all, they are still very young, but I also know in terms of reason. From a legal point of view, if they are arrested and brought to justice, Ye Xing may still have a chance to have a lifelong opportunity, but Yang Kexin is suspected of so many crimes. The possibility of life.
这ý©·Q来¡A§Úªº¤ß±¡变±o§ó¥[Î`杂¤F¡C
Thinking about this, my mood became more complicated.
´N¬O¦b这Ïú´m´m¤£¦wªº¤ß²z­I´º¤U¡A¤@个¤ë¥H¦Z¡A§Ú±µ¨ì¤F¤@«Ê来¦Û远¤èªº来«H¡C
It is in this uneasy psychological context, a month later, I received a letter from a distant place.
当§Ú¥´开¨º«Ê«Hªº时­Ô¡A¤j¦Y¤F¤@Õa¡A¦]为¨º«Ê«H¬Oúí¬P±H给§Úªº¡C
When I opened the letter, I was surprised, because the letter was sent to me by Ye Xing.
¦b¨º«Ê«H¨½¡Aúí¬P写¹D¡Gº©©j¡A当§A¦¬¨ì这«Ê«Hªº时­Ô¡A§Ú¥i¯à¤w经©M¥iÄɨ«¤W¤F¤@条³q©¹¥t¤@个¥@¬Éªº¸ô¡A这个¥´ºâ¡A¨ä实¦b§Ú©M§A¤À别¨º¤Ñ¡A´N¤w经¦³¤F¡C¥¿©Ò谓¤H¤§将¦º¡A¨ä¨¥¤]µ½¡A虽µM§Ú觉±o«¥们¤À¤â¨º¤Ñ§Ú§â该说ªº话³£¤w经对§A说¤F¡A¥i¬O¤µ¤Ñ¨ì¤F这个§Y将¥Ã远¤À别ªº时¨è¡A§Ú¯Ý¤¤还¬O¦³¤d¨¥ÉE语­n对§A诉说¡A©Ò¥H§Ú¤~写¤F这«Ê«H¡C
In that letter, Ye Xing wrote: Sister Man, when you receive this letter, I may have embarked on a way to another world with Kexin. That day, there were already. As the so -called people are about to die, their words are also good. Although I think that the day I broke up, I said everything I should say, but today is the moment when we are about to be separated forever. I still have thousands of words in my chest. The complaint, so I wrote this letter.
§Ú¤£¬O¤@个¦n¤H¡A这¤@点认ª¾¡A¦Û§Ú¦¨¦~¥H¦Z´N¦³¤F¡C´¿经¡A§Ú©M¥iÄɤ]³Q¤H称§@¤p¤Ñ¨Ï¡A这ý©称©I§Ú们ªº¤H¬O§Ú们³£·q爱ªº§ù¥¤¥¤¡A¦o称§Ú们¬O³Ì纯Ï¡¥i爱ªº¤p¤Ñ¨Ï¡A¬O¤@对纤尘¤£¬Vªºª÷µ£¥É¤k¡A¦}¥B发»}­n§â§Ú们§V¤O°ö养¦¨¤~¡C
I am not a good person, this cognition, I have after adulthood. Once, Ke Xin and I were also known as little angels. This is the name of our people who we all love. She said that we are the purest and lovely little angels. Vowing to cultivate us into talents.
¥i¬O¡A¬O从¤°¤\时­Ô开©l¡A§Ú们ºCºC¥Ñ¤Ñ¨Ï蜕变¦¨¤FÅ]°­¡H
But from when did we slowly transform from angels to devil?
¦b§Ú¤@¸ô¨«来ªº时­Ô¡A¤£¤Óº@·N¦^忆这¨Ç¨Æ¡A¦ý¦b§Ú§Y将§i别这个¥@¬Éªº时­Ô¡A¤~将¥H©¹¨º¨Ç¤£§Ô¦^忆ªº尘«Ê记忆¡AºCºC¥´开¡K¡K
When I was along the way, I was not willing to remember these things, but when I was about to say goodbye to the world, I just opened the dusty memory that I couldn't bear to remember in the past ...
§Ú¬O¤@个°©¤l¨½«Ü§N»Åªº¤H¡A¦ý§Ú¦}¤£¬O从开©l´N¬O这ý©ªº¡Aµ£¦~时¥N¥Í¬¡¦b§ù¥¤¥¤¨º个ÆÓ忧ÆÓ虑ªº®a®x¦¡©t¤I°|¨½¡A¨º时­Ô§Ú©M¥iÄɳ£¬O¦³þÓ¤ô´¹¤@¯ë纯Ï¡¤ß灵ªº¤p«Ä¡A¤]对¥Í¬¡¥R满¤FÆÓ­­ªº热±æ¡A虽µM§Ú们ÆÓ¤÷ÆÓ¥À¡A¦ý§ù¥¤¥¤¥H¤Î¨º¨Ç¦Ñ师©Mªü«¼们ªº细­P关Êä¡A¨¬¥H弥补§Ú们¥¢¥h¤÷¥Àªº遗¾Ñ¡C
I am a cold person in my bones, but I am not from the beginning. In my childhood, I lived in the carefree orphanage of Grandma Du Grandma. The children are also full of unlimited hopes for life. Although we have no father and mother, the meticulous care of Grandma Du and the teachers and aunts are enough to make up for our regrets that we lose our parents.
¦ý¬O¡A随þÓ§ù¥¤¥¤ªº¥h¥@¡A§Ú们这个µ£话¥@¬É±Y¶ò¤F¡A§Ú©M¥iÄÉ颠¨K¬yÖáA从§ù¥¤¥¤ªº©t¤I°|转¨ì¨º®a¤Iµ£ºÖ§Q°|¡A¦Z来¤S转¨ì¦U¦Û³Q¦¬养ªº®a®x¡C
However, with the death of Grandma Du, our fairy tale world collapsed, Ke Xin and I were out of flow, from Grandma Du's orphanage to that children's welfare home, and later transferred to their adopted families.

µLÀY¹³
¤p¤Hª«

©«¤l 373
µù¥U 2021-12-31
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 849
µoªí©ó 2024-2-26 20:28 
¨ì¤Fúí®a¦Z¡A§Ú¥H为¦Û¤v­«·s获±o¤F®a®xªº温·x¡A¦]为úí妈妈当时对§ÚÚÌ实¬O«D±`¦n¡A´¿经¡A§Ú¥H为§Ú¦A¦¸§ä¨ì¤F®a¡A¥H为úí妈妈´N¬O§Úªº亲¥Í¥À亲¡A¦o会¥Ã远这ý©¯k爱§Ú¤U¥h¡A¥i¬O¡A随þÓ这个®a®xªº¸ÑÊ^¡A¨º个温¬X·O爱ªº妈妈¤]¤£见¤F¡A¦búí妈妈ÖÃ开§Ú¨º¤Ñ±ß¤W¡A§Ú­ú¤F¾ã¾ã¤@©]¡A虽µM¦o¦bÖÃ开«e´¿§i诉§Ú¡A¥H¦Z会¦^来¬Ý§Ú¡A¦ý³Ì终¦o还¬O从§Úªº¥Í¬¡¤¤ú¯©³®ø¥¢¤F¡C
After arriving at the Ye family, I thought I got the warmth of the family again, because Mother Ye was really very good to me at the time. Once, I thought I found the home again, thinking that Mother Ye was my biological mother, and she would always love this forever like this. I went down, but with the disintegration of this family, the gentle and loving mother was gone. The night when Mother Ye left me, I cried all night, although she told me before leaving, and she would come back to see me in the future. But in the end, she completely disappeared from my life.
养¤÷·s°ùªº继¥À视§Ú为²´¤¤钉¡A¦h¤Ö¦^¡A¥L们¤@®a¤T¤f¦b©Ð间内欢声¯º语¡A尽¨É¤Ñ伦¤§乐¡A¦ý¬O¡A¤@¥¹§Ú¨«进来¡A继¥À脸¤Wªº¯º®e´N¥ß¨è®ø¥¢¤F¡A¦b¨º个®a¤¤¡A¨C个¤H³£时时¨è¨è´£¿ô§Ú¡A§Ú¬O个¤£¨ü欢ªïªº¥~来¥´ÊðªÌ¡A¤×¨ä¬O¥X¤F将¥iÄɨº个¸V兽养¤÷¥´伤ªº¨Æ¥ó¦Z¡A这¤@点¥i¥[©ú显¡A养¤÷¬Æ¦Ü¤w经©úÚ̦V§Úªí态¡A让§Ú尽§Ö¦Û¥ßÖÃ开这个®a¡C
The newly -married stepmother who adopted my father looked at me as a nail in my eyes. How many times, the family of three of their family laughs in the room and enjoy the joy of God. I remind me at all times that I am an unpopular foreign disturbance, especially after the incident of the beast adoptive father of Kexin, this can be obvious. Leave this home as soon as possible.
¥i¯à¤]´N¬O¦b这ý©¤@¦¸¤@¦¸«~¨ý¤F¥@态ª¢ú¢¤§¦Z¡A¦b¤@¦¸¤@¦¸满Êä´Á«Ýªº´÷±æ®a®x温·x¡A³Ì¦Z¤S³Q当头泼¤F¬Ö§N¤ô¦Z¡A§Úªº¤ßú¯©³变§N¤F¡A§Ú变±o§N»ÅÆÓ±¡¡A虽µM§Úªí­±阳¥úÏs脱¡A¦ý¨º¥u¬O§Ú§e现给¥~¤Hªº¤@层°²­±¨ã¡A实际¤W§Ú°©¤l¨½¤ñ谁³£§N»ÅÆÓ±¡¡A这个¥@¬É¤W¡A°£¤F¥iÄÉ¡A没¦³¥ô¦ó¤@个¤H¯à¦A进¤J§Úªº内¤ß¥@¬É¡A¥]¬A当时ªº§A¡C
It may be that after the taste of the world once and again, after the desire of the family warmth, and finally the cold water was splashed, my heart became cold, and I became cold and ruthless, although I was on the surface of the sun. It's free, but that's just a layer of fake mask I presented to outsiders. In fact, my bones are ruthless than anyone else. In this world, no one can enter my inner world, including you at the time.
¦b设计¦}´Û骗§A©M邓¤å¨}ªº¨º个计¦E时¡A§Ú´¿©M¥iÄÉ´£过¡A§A«ÜÆÓ¶d¡A¦ý¥iÄÉ说§Ú们这¬O¦b¬@±Ï§A¡A§Ú¤]´NÀq认¤F¡A¦]为当时ªº§A¦b§Ú¬Ý来¤£过´N¬O¤@个³Q¤V¤Ò§N¸¨ªº´¶´¶³q³qªº«è妇¦Ó¤w¡A¤£¨¬¥H¯u¥¿¥´动§Úªº内¤ß¡A对§A³Ì¦hªº·P觉¤]¤£过¬O¤@®Ì¦Ó过ªº¦P±¡罢¤F¡C
When designing and deceiving you and Deng Wenliang, I once mentioned with Ke Xin that you are innocent, but Ke Xin said that we are saving you, and I will default, because you at that time in my opinion However, it is a ordinary grievance -like woman who was left out of her husband. It is not enough to really impress my heart. The most feeling for you is just a passing sympathy.
¥]¬A¨º时­Ô§Ú©M§A¤W§É¡A§Ú§â§A©ê¦bÊ䨽¡A亲§k§A¡A抚ºN§A¡A进¤J§Aªº¨­Ê^¡A给§A说¨º¨Ç动±¡ªº±¡话¡A¬Æ¦Ü给§Aºt«µ¨º¨Ç¬ü§®ªº乐¦±¡A¦ý¬O¡A¨º个时­Ô¡A§Ú对§Aªº·P±¡¤]¥u¬O°±¯d¦bªí­±层¦¸¡A¦}没¦³àD¤Î¨ì¤ß©³²`处¡C
Including I went to bed with you at that time, I held you in my arms, kissed you, stroked you, entered your body, and told you those emotional love words, and even played you. The feelings for you are just on the surface level, and it does not touch the depths of your heart.
当时¥iÄÉ对§Ú说¡A§A¤£­n对¦o©ê¦³¤°¤\·\ª¹¡A¤j¤£¤F§Ú们¨Æ¦¨¤§¦Z¤À给¦o¤@笔钱¦n¤F¡A§Ú¤]认¦P¦o¨º个观点¡A©Ò¥H´Nºâ¬Oª¾¹D邓¤å¨}©M§A摊µP时¡A§A¦³¦h¤\µh­W¦h¤\«ë§Ú¡A¦ý§Ú¤ß¨½¤]没¦³¤°¤\·P觉¡A¦]为§A¤£过¬O§Ú们§Q¥Îªº¤@颗´Ñ¤l¦Ó¤w¡A¬O§Ú们¤H¥Í¸ô¤Wªº¤@个¥^¥^过«È¡A¤£会¦b§Ú¤ß¨½±È°_¤°¤\涟º¬¡C
At the time, Ke Xin said to me, don't have any guilt to her. It is not a big deal to give her a sum of money afterwards. I also agree with her point of view, so even when you know that when Deng Wenliang and you have a showdown, you have you have any cards. How painful and hate me, but I don't feel much in my heart, because you are just a pawn we use. It is a hurried passenger in our life. I won't set up a ripple in my heart.
¬O从¤°¤\时­Ô对§A¯u¥¿动¤F¤ß©O¡H
When did you really be interested in you?
现¦b¦^·Q°_来¡A应该´N¬O¦b«°¤¤§ø¤pµó¨º¦¸°¸µM¹J¨ì¡A¦pªG没¦³¨º¦¸°¸µM¹J¨ì¡A§Ú¥i¯à还¬O会¤ß¦w²z±o¦a©M¥iÄÉ实¬IþÓ§Ú们ªº¦æ骗©M杀¤H计¦E¡A§Ú们当时³Ì¤jªº¤ßº@´N¬O·d¨ì¤@笔¨¬û{«O证§Ú们¦Z¥b¥Í¦ç­¹ÆÓ忧ªº钱¡AµM¦Z®³¥X¤@笔钱杀±¼杨丛¤s¨º个¸V兽¤£¦pªº¯b¥Í¡C
In retrospect, it should be accidentally encountered in the small street in Chengzhongcun. If I did not encounter it by accident, I might still be able to implement our scamming and murder plans with peace of mind. Get a money that is enough to ensure that we have no worries in the second half of our lives, and then take out a sum of money to kill the beasts that Yang Congshan are not as good as the beast.
¦ý¬O¨º¦¸°¸µM¹J¨ì¡A¥O§Ú¤w经¦B§N¦ü铁ªºÅ]°­内¤ß渐渐°_¤F变¤Æ¡A§Úª¾¹D§A¦bÖÃ开邓¤å¨}¤§¦Z会¦³¤@¬q®ø¨I¤é¤l¡A毕³º³Q两个¨k¤H¦P时´Û骗¡A对¤_§A这ý©¤@个¬X®zªº¤k¤H来说¡A这ý©ªº伤µh¤£¬Oµu时间内´N¯à轻©ö¤Æ¸Ñªº¡C
But that time I encountered it by accident that the devil, who was already cold -like iron, gradually changed. I know that you will have a depressed day after you leave Deng Wenliang. After all, you are deceived by two men at the same time. For a weak woman like you For speaking, such pain can be easily resolved in a short time.
¦ý¬O¡A§Ú没¦³®Æ¨ì§A¦bÖÃ开邓¤å¨}¡A¤]ÖÃ开§Ú¤§¦Z¡A会¹J¨ì当时¨ºý©ªºµ~¹Ò¡C
However, I did not expect that you will encounter the dilemma of that time after leaving Deng Wenliang and leave me.
当时¦b«°¤¤§ø¤pµó¬Ý¨ìªuµó¥s卖ªº§A¡A§Ú§Î®e¤£¥X来¤ß¨½¯u¥¿ªº·P¨ü¡A¥u¬O觉±o«Ü难¨ü¡A§A当时ªº¦çþÓ«ÜÃ廽¡A头发¤]«Ü­â乱¡A¦ý¬O²´¯«úÒ¬O坚©w顽üLªº¡A¬Ý¨ì这ý©³Q­«­«伤®`ªº§A¡A¦b¨º¤\¸¨¾zªº环¹Ò¨½还坚¦uþӥͦsªº«H©À¡A¨º¤@¨è¡A§Úªº¤ß¬O¯uªºµh¤F¡C
At that time, when I saw you selling you on the street in Chengzhong Village, I couldn't describe the real feelings in my heart, but I just felt uncomfortable. Your clothes at the time were very stingy and the hair was very messy, but the eyes were firm and tenacious. You who are severely hurt, still adhere to the belief of survival in such a disappointed environment. At that moment, my heart really hurt.
这¦¸¡A¬O¯u¯u¥¿¥¿¦a为§A¦Óµh¡A当时对§Aªº¤ß¡A还¬O¦P±¡©~¦h§a¡A¤£§Ô¤ß¬Ý¨ì§A¤@个®z¤k¤l¦b¨ºý©险恶ªº环¹Ò¨½挣¤ãþӥͦs¡A©Ò¥H¤U·N识¦a·Q«O护¤@¤U§A¡A­þ©È§Ú¯à¤O¦³­­¡A¤]¦b§Ú¯à¤O许¥iªº­S围内¦u护§A¡C
This time, it really hurts for you. At that time, the heart of you, still sympathy for you. I ca n¡¦t bear to see you a weak woman struggling to survive in such a dangerous environment, so I want to protect you subconsciously. Even if I am limited, guard you within the scope of my ability permit.

µLÀY¹³
¤p¤Hª«

©«¤l 373
µù¥U 2021-12-31
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 849
µoªí©ó 2024-2-26 20:29 
¥i¯à´N¬O¦b这ý©¤é¤é©]©]ªº¦u护¤¤¡A§A渐渐¨«¤J¤F§Úªº内¤ß¡C
It may be in the guardian of such day and night, and you gradually entered my heart.
§A¥­实ªº话语¡A§A温·xªº¯º®e¡A§A递过来ªº¤@¸J汤¡A¤@ªM¯ù¡A³£让§Ú·P觉¨ì¤F®a®xªº温·x¡A让§Ú¯u¯u¤Á¤Á¦a·Q拥¦³这ý©¤@个®a®x¡A这ý©¤@个¤k¤H¡A©M¦o¬Û¦u¬Û¦ñ¡Aª½¨ì¥Ã远¡C
Your calm words, your warm smile, a bowl of soup you handed over, and a cup of tea all made me feel the warmth of the family, so that I really want to have such a family. Accompanying until forever.
¨ä实¡A这个¥´ºâ¡A¦b§Ú¨«¤J¤j学¤§ªì¡A¤]对¥iÄÉ说过¡A当时¡A§Ú们两个¦b学业¤§§E³£¦b«÷©R¦a¥´¤u¡A¥H赚¨ú¦Û¤v©Ò»Ý­nªº学费©M¥Í¬¡费¡C
In fact, this plan, at the beginning of my college, also said to Ke Xin that at the time, both of us were working desperately in their studies to earn the tuition and living expenses they needed.
§Ú当时对¥iÄÉ说¡A艺术这条¸ô¤£¦n¨«¡A§Ú们毕业¥H¦Z¥i¯à¤]¥u¯à¨«从±Ð这条¸ô¡A¦¬¤J¤£会¤Ó°ª¡A¦ý¦n¦b§Ú们还¦~轻¡A¥i¥H¥Õ¤â°_®a¤@°_¥´«÷¡A§Ú还©M¦o设·Q¤F§Ú们毕业¦ZªºÏúÏú蓝图¡C
I said to Ke Xin at the time that the road of art is not easy to go. After we graduate, we may only follow the way to teach, and the income will not be too high, but fortunately, we are still young and we can work hard together. Imagine all the blueprints after graduation.
¦ý¬O¥iÄÉ对§Ú说¡A为¤°¤\§Ú们­n¬¡¬O¤ñ别¤H®t¡H为¤°¤\§Ú们­n¦Y这¤\¦h­W¡H§Ú们¤£¯à¨«¤@条±¶径吗¡H
But Ke Xin said to me, why is we living worse than others? Why do we have to eat so much? Can't we take a shortcut?
艺术°|®Õ¨ºÏú¦a¤è¡A虽µMªí­±¤W¬Ý¬O艺术ªº·µ°ó¡A¦ý实际¤WúÒ¥R满¤F诱´b©M³´¨À¡A¦UÏú¦Uý©门¸ôªº学¥Í¡A¦³ªº¥»¨­´N¥X¨­´I贵¡A¦³ªº则¬O³Q´I¤H¥]养¡A§Ú©M¥iÄÉ还¦~轻¡A¬ÝþÓ¨º¨Ç¦U¤è­±条¥ó³£¤£¦p§Ú们ªº学¥Í¡A¦]为©R¦n¥Í长¦b¤@个¦n®a®x¨½¡A©ÎªÌ¦]为¥Ìº@Ñᨭ¤_´I¤H¨­¤U¡A¦Ó尽¨ÉýU¥ú¡A§Ú们ªº内¤ß开©l¤£¥­¿Å¡A§Ú们¤£º@·N将¬Ã贵ªº·P±¡²¾给¥L¤H¡A§ó¤£¤¹许§Ú们¤¤间¥X现¯u¥¿ªº²Ä¤TªÌ¡A¤_¬O§Ú们´N选择¤F²Ä¤T条¸ô¡A¨º´N¬O§Q¥Î别¤H来获¨ú§Ú们·Q­nªº东¦è¡C
For places in art colleges, although the hall of art on the surface, it is actually full of temptation and traps. Some students in various ways are rich and rich in themselves. Ke Xin and I are still young. Watching those students who are not as good as our students in all aspects, because they grow up in a good family, or because they are willing to live under the rich people, they enjoy glory. We are unwilling to move precious emotions to others, let alone a real third party among us, so we choose the third way, that is, using others to get what we want.
º©©j¡A¦Z来ªº¤@¤Á¡A§A³£¬O²M·¡ªº¡A¥i¬O¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú§â这¨Ç­å开给§A说¡A¥u¬O·Q让§Aª¾¹D¡A¥¿¬O¦b对§A¯u¥¿动¤F¤ß¥H¦Z¡A§Úªº¤ß¹Ò开©l¥X现¤F变¤Æ¡C
Sister Wan, everything later, you are clear, but today, I told you that I want to let you know that it is because of the real movement of you that my mood has begun to change.
¥H«e¡AÆÓ论¦b©M¥iÄÉ设计´Û骗邓¤å¨}ªº计¦E时¡A还¬O杀¦º杨丛¤sªº计¦E时¡A§Ú³£没¦³·P觉¨ì®`©È¡A¦ý¬O¡A¦b对§A动¤F¤ß¥H¦Z¡A§Ú实实¦b¦b¦a·P觉¨ì¤F¦Z©È¡A¦]为§Ú·P觉¨ì¤F¥Í©Rªº¬Ã贵¡A还¦³¥Í¬¡ªº¬ü¦n¡A¦Ó这¨Ç¡A³£¬O§A带给§Úªº¯u实·P¨ü¡C
In the past, no matter when Hexin designs Deng Wenliang's plan or to kill Yang Congshan, I didn't feel scared, but after I moved to you, I really felt scared. Because I feel the preciousness of life and the beauty of life, and these are the real feelings you bring to me.
实际¤W¡A¦Z来¦b©M§A¥æ©¹过µ{¤¤¡A§Úªº¤ß¤@ª½¦bµ½ÉO恶¤§间±r«Þ¡A§Ú¤]«Üµh­W¡C

In fact, in the process of interacting with you, my heart has been hovering between good and evil, and I am also very painful.
¤_¬O¡A§Ú¥h劝说¥iÄɦ¬¤â¡A¥i¬O¡A§Aª¾¹D¦³¨Ç¨Æ¤@¥¹¦³¤F开头¡A¦Z来´N«Ü难¦A¦¬¦í¤â¤F¡A¦pªG说§Ú¬O¦b§N¼É¤Oªº环¹Ò¤¤长¤jªº¡A§Ú¦b¦¨长´Á间¾D¨üªº¥u¬O§Nºz©M±Æ¥¸¡A¨º¤\¥iÄÉ´N¬O¦b惨ÆÓ¤H¹Dªº热¼É¤O¤¤³QºR残þÓ长¤jªº¡A©Ò¥H¦oªº内¤ß¤ñ§Ú§ó§á¦±¡A§ó¥[¤£¥­¿Å¡A¦o¨ºÏú¨è°©ªº¤³«ë®Ú¥»¤£¬O§A§Ú¯àÊ^会ªº¡C
So, I went to persuade Kexin to close, but you know that once there is something that starts, it will be difficult to hold your hands later. If I grew up in a cold and violent environment, I suffered during the growth period. It's just indifferent and rejection, so Ke Xin is destroyed in the unmanned heat and violence, so her heart is more distorted and more imbalanced than me. Her sirling hatred is not something you and I can experience.
¥iÄɤ]¬Ý¥X¤F§Ú内¤ßªº±r«Þ¡A¦]为©È¥¢¥h§Ú¡A©Ò¥H¦o疯¨g¦a·Q®¾¯d§Ú¡A¦ý¬O¦o¤SÆÓªk°±¤î内¤ß疯¨gªº报Î`计¦E¡A©Ò¥H¦Z来¦³¨Ç¨Æ®Ú¥»¤£¦b§Ú¯à±±¨îªº­S围¤§内¤F¡C
Ke Xin also saw my inner hovering, because she was afraid of losing me, so she wanted to keep me madly, but she couldn't stop the inner crazy revenge plan, so some things were not within the range I could control at all.

µLÀY¹³
¤p¤Hª«

©«¤l 373
µù¥U 2021-12-31
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 849
µoªí©ó 2024-2-26 20:29 
¦ý¬O¡A尽ºÞ¦p¦¹¡A§Ú©M¥iÄÉ从¥®¦~¤@¸ô¨«来¡A¥Í©R¤¤¤w经¦L¤U©¼¦¹¤Ó²`ªº¦L记¡C
However, despite this, Ke Xin and I came from an early age, and I have printed their deep marks in my life.
¤»岁时¡A§Ú们¦b开满鲜ªáªºµ^©Ð¨½¶H¤Ñ¨Ï¤@ý©ºq°Û¡F¤E岁时¡A§Ú们©b¶]¦bº£¶Âªº§N©]¨½¡A¦bÆÓ¤Hªº¤p«Ñ¨½¤À¦Y¤@个¥]¤l¡F¤Q¤­岁时¡A§Ú们¦bS¥«¤õ车«n¯¸©ê头µh­ú¡A¦o¦V§Ú诉说«D¤Hªº­W难经历¡F¤G¤Q¤@岁时¡A§Ú们¸ú¦b¤j学®Õû\ªº¤@¨¤¡A±K谋þÓ¨º¨Ç见¤£±o¥úªº计¦E¡K¡K
At the age of six, we sang like an angel in the piano room full of flowers; at the age of nine, we ran in the dark cold night and ate a bun in the unmanned alley; at the age of fifteen The city's south station cried, and she told me the experience of non -human suffering; at the age of twenty -one, we hid at the corner of the university campus and conspired those plans that could not be seen ...
这¤@¤Á¤@¤Á¡A¤w经将§Ú们ªº©R运紧紧®¹绑¦b¤F¤@°_¡A§Ú¤¤¦³¦o¡A¦o¤¤¦³§Ú¡A¦A¤]¤À¤£²M©¼¦¹¡C
All of this has tightly tied our destiny together. I have her, and she has me, and she can no longer tell each other.
©Ò¥H¡A¨º¤Ñ§Ú¤~对§A说¡A这¤@¥Í¡A§Ú¥u¯à³­þÓ¥iÄɨ«¤U¥h¤F¡A¦]为纵µMªk«ß©w§Ú轻¸o¡A¦ý¦pªG¥iÄÉ独¦Û¦º¥h¡A¨º¤\§Ú¥Í©Rªº¥t¤@¥b¤]´N¸òþÓ¦º¤`¤F¡A§Ú¬¡¤U¥h¤]§Î¦P¦æ¤r¨«¦×¡C
That's why I told you that day, in this life, I can only accompany Kexin, because even if the law determines my light crime, but if Ke Xin died alone, then the other half of my life will die. I survived the same dead body.
©Ò¥H§Ú¥²须¸òþÓ¥iÄɤ@°_¨«¡A­þ©È这¥u¬O¤@条³q©¹¤Ñ国ªº¦º¤`¤§¸ô¡C
So I must follow Ke Xin, even if this is just a way to death to heaven.
§Ú¦ó尝¤£ª¾¹D°k¤`¤§¸ô¦³¦h艰难¡H§Ú¤S¦ó尝¤£ª¾¹D°k¤`ªº¤é¤l¤£¥i¯à长¤[¡A©Ò¥H¦bÖÃ开§A®a¨º¤Ñ时¡A§Ú´Nª¾¹D§Ú©M¥iÄɬ¡¤U¥hªº¤é¤l¤w经¦b­Ë计时¤F¡C
Why don't I know how difficult it is for escape? I don't know if I can't help but be a long time, so when I left your house, I knew that the days when I lived with Kexin had been counting.
¦ý¬O¡A§Ú还¬O¦³¤@个¤ßº@¡A¦]为¥iÄÉ这¤@¥Í没¦³过过¤L¤Ñ¦w¥Í¤é¤l¡AÆÓ论¬OÎ`¤³还¬O骗钱¡A¦oªº³Ì终¥Øªº³£¬O·Q©M§Ú过¤@ÏúÆÓ¤H¥´Ê𪺧Ö乐¥Í¬¡¡A现¦b¤@¤Á¥Øªº³£达¨ì¤F¡A§Ú§Æ±æ¯à满¨¬¦o这个¤ßº@¡A­þ©È¥u¦³¥b¦~©ÎªÌ¤L个¤ë¡A¤]¦n¡C
However, I still have a wish, because Ke Xin did not live in a few days in this life. Whether it was revenge or cheating money, her ultimate goal was to live a happy life with no one. It has been achieved, I hope to satisfy her wish, even if it is only half a year or a few months.
³Ì终¡A§Ú们终¤_¸ú¨ì¤F¤@个¤ñ较¦w静ªº¦a¤è¡A暂时没¦³¤H来¥´Êð§Ú们¡C
In the end, we finally hid in a relatively quieter place, and no one came to disturb us for the time being.
¦ý¬O¡A¦b§Ú们¸úÁתº这¤L个¤ë¨½¡A虽µM暂时没¦³¤H来°l®·§Ú们¡A¦ý§Ú们过±o¦}¤£¦n¡A¤×¨ä¬O¥iÄÉ¡A¦o±ß¤W经±`°µ恶û|¡Aû|见¥i¥i¦b滚滚¿U烧ªº¨T车¨½Ðâ厉惨¥s¡A¥s¦oªº¦W¦r¡A¥iÄÉ经±`¦b©]¨½­ú³ÛþÓÕa¿ô¡A满¨­¤j¦½¡C
However, in the past few months we avoided, although no one came to hunt us for the time being, we were not doing well, especially Ke Xin. She often had a dream at night and dreamed that it was scarred in the burn and burning cars. A scream, called her name, Ke Xin often woke up at night, sweating.
¦P时¡A§Úªº内¤ß¤]¦b时时§Ô¨üþӷμõ¡A§Ú们¬¡±o³£«Üµh­W¡A§Ú们³£没¦³®Æ¨ì¡A¦b¤@¤Á³£¤w经尘®J¸¨©w¤§¦Z¡A§Ú们úÒ没¦³获±o·Q­nªº¥­¦w©¯ºÖ¡C
At the same time, my heart is enduring torture from time to time. We live painful. We did not expect that after everything was settled, we did not get the peace and happiness we wanted.
©Ò¥H³Ì终¡A§Ú们ú¨©w´£«e实¬I§Ú们³Ì¦Zªº计¦E¡A¥i¬O¡A¦b这个时¨è¨ì来¤§«e¡A对这个¥@间§Ú还¬O¦³¤£ªÙ¡A这¥÷¤£ªÙ¡A´N¬O§A¡C
So in the end, we decided to implement our final plan in advance, but before this moment came, I was still reluctant to this world. This relief is you.
¦]为§A¬O²Ä¤@个实实¦b¦b¥O§Ú动¤F¤Z¤ßªº¤k¤H¡A¬O§A¡A让§Ú¦B§Nªº¤ß开©l¿Ä¤Æ¡A让§Ú挣¤ã¦bÅ]°­©M¤Ñ¨Ï¤§间¡K¡K
Because you are the first woman who really moves me to the heart, it is you, let my cold heart start melting, and let me struggle between the devil and angel ...
º©¡A¤µ¥Í§Ú们ª`©wÆÓ缘¤F¡A§Ú¥u¦³¤@个请¨D¡A来¥Í¡A§A©ÜþÓ红盖头迈¤J¬}©Ð¤§¦Z¡A¦b§v¨ì§Úªº声­µ¤§«e¡A¤@©w¤£­n让别¤H±È¥h§A头¤Wªº红盖头¡I
Man, we are destined to miss this life. I only have one request. After we come into the cave in the red hijab, you must not let others go to the red hijab on your head before hearing my voice!
º©¡A§A记¦í¤F¡A来¥Í¡A¤@©w­n让§Ú亲¦Û来±È°_§A头¤Wªº红盖头¡I¤µ¥Í§Ú们¦³缘ÆÓ¥÷¡A来¥Í§A©M§Ú¤@©w­n¦uþÓ¯ó«Î¬Ý¤é¸¨¡A°µ¤@对´Â´Â¼Ç¼Ç¥Ã¤£¤ÀÖ꺮¦爱±¡侣¡I
Man, you remember, in the future, you must let me lift the red hijab on your head in person! In this life, we have no fate. In the next life, you and I must keep the cottage to watch the sunset, and be a pair of love couples who are never separated from the dusk!