無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3671
發表於 2014-4-19 17:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
guus hiddink filled in for the rest of the season
I have two different feelings,world cup 2014 jerseys, both nervousness and excitement. Expectations and pressure are huge and it's a great responsibility."Stating that he has already zeroed down on a strategy for tomorrow's game, Sabella said, "I will see players this evening. I have got an idea in my head. After two days of practice, hopefully I will decide by tomorrow."Messi and Co.
(Check it out at tocafootball.comand watch videos of the machine on the company's YouTube channel.)The concept is the same, but a tennis-ball machine this is not: TOCA can hold 50 soccer balls at a time (it uses size 2s and 3s,portugal world cup 2014 shirt, so the small-ball concept is intact), and it comes with a smart device and software that allows you to program the flight of each individual ball the machine launches.“You can set it for a very consistent set of exercises,” Lewis says, “or an intricate array of them, with different deliveries.”The entire system is cloud-based, and can give feedback on a number of different metrics after every session.“To me, it’s a much more efficient way to address what are critical standards in the game, but very difficult to acquire,” Lewis says.He envisions a day,honduras 2014 world cup jersey, in the not-too-distant future, when every soccer complex will be equipped with a dedicated technical area, much like baseball fields have batting cages and pitching machines.“In baseball, it’s not a competitive advantage to have a pitching machine.