無頭像
ysb9v061

帖子 174
註冊 2014-4-8
用戶註冊天數 3673
發表於 2014-4-28 17:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
i think it's a bit cold for didier at this stage of his career
The Sparrow Hawks will play France, Switzerland and South Korea in Group G in the first round. “One of the things I want to do is score more goals.”Despite not getting as much playing time as he would like, Corona remains positive,2014 world cup jerseys, talking fondly of his already vast experience in competitions as diverse as the Gold Cup, Copa Libertadores, CONCACAF Champions League, World Cup qualifying and the Liga MX.READ: Castillo injured, Tijuana give up late equalizer at GuadalajaraIn just the last four months, Corona has played in countries as far afield as Brazil, Honduras, Bosnia-Herzegovina,netherlands world cup jersey 2014, Mexico, El Salvador and, of course, his native United States.“It’s what I dream for, what I play for, what I train for,” he stated.
"Well, I must say I am always happy before a big game, because I have complete confidence in my players, and I always expect a lot from them,england world cup jersey 2014, and I must say I'm certainly never disappointed, so I'm just happy to play a big game," said Wenger. Soldado acknowledges that superiority has to be rubbed in in terms of goals - not possession."We have to recognise this.
Togo finished last without a point.Lee Chun-soo set up a third-minute opportunity for South Korea but his cross back across goal eluded Park Ji-sung.The two sides exchanged chances for the 10 minutes before Switzerland began to gain control. Instead he gambled and went for a shot, but hit the side netting, much to Cesar's understandable fury.