標題: spain shirt world cup 2014 dpbi It will be crucial
無頭像
ysb9v061

帖子 174
註冊 2014-4-8
用戶註冊天數 3673
發表於 2014-4-29 12:39 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
it will be crucial to make a strong start and maintain a fast tempo throughout,spain shirt world cup 2014
London: Premier League strugglers Wigan were the highest profile casualties as the FA Cup third round lived up to its fabled giant-killing tradition on Saturday.Wigan crashed out 2-1 at League Two outfit Swindon as the Latics' troubled season took another miserable turn.Calum McManaman had put Wigan 1-0 up but Swindon, managed by Italian Paolo Di Canio, struck back to claim a famous win with goals coming from Alan Connell and Paul Benson.A jubilant Di Canio hailed the result as the "best moment of my life"."This is something special - an amazing performance against a team three divisions above us," Di Canio said. "The players have been fantastic because to play under me is difficult."My lads today deserve something from the club.
Paris: Manchester United will resume their historic rivalry with Real Madrid on Wednesday with Jose Mourinho talking up the eagerly-awaited Champions League clash as the game "the whole world is waiting for".United, the three-time champions,portugal 2014 world cup jersey, go to Madrid, the record nine-time winners, in the latest instalment of a European rivalry which dates back to 1957.Their last meeting, in the 2003 quarter-finals, was a goal-laden classic with Real squeezing through 6-5 on aggregate after two breathless encounters."It is the match the world is waiting for," said Mourinho ahead of Wednesday's last-16, first leg clash."The world is not waiting for other matches in the Champions League, so I hope we can give the world what they are waiting for."Mourinho spoke in glowing terms about United's veteran manager and their long-standing friendship and rivalry, one that dates back to Mourinho's early years in management with Porto in his homeland and his successful spell at Chelsea."I feel privileged about that because he is such an important person in the world of football and, more importantly than that, he is a good person,netherlands world cup jersey," said Mourinho.Alex Ferguson said he was ready to lock horns against the colourful Mourinho who was at Old Trafford on Sunday to see United beat Everton 2-0 and stretch their lead at the top of the Premier League to 12 points."I think he'll relish going up against me," said Ferguson. "It's a great challenge, the two biggest clubs in the world.