無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3667
發表於 2014-4-29 18:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
had paid
London: Tottenham captain Ledley King finally announced his retirement on Thursday after battling chronic knee problems for several years.King, who was regarded as one of the most naturally gifted English defenders of his generation, has been unable to completely recover from a series of knee injuries that ravaged his career and stopped him fulfilling his vast potential.The problems made it impossible for the centre-back to train regularly and drastically reduced the number of games he was able to play each season.The 31-year-old admitted the decision to quit was tough but, after spending his entire career at the club,argentina world cup 2014 jersey, he could not consider playing on elsewhere."I would like to say thank you to everyone at the club and to the fans.
(Also Read: Bolivia out to prove Argentine draw no fluke)The hosts had expected to get off to a winning start but the 102nd-ranked Bolivians held them 1-1 and at one stage a frustrated Messi went head to head with Raldes, who plays in Argentina for Colon while he started out with the oddly-named Destroyers in his homeland.Bolivian fans have flocked to social media sites such as Facebook and myriad blogs to praise Raldes and his set-to with Messi has also made him a star turn on Youtube, which shows the pair gesturing aggressively at each other after tangling at La Plata.One Raldes fan put up a picture of the pair's encounter and added a phrase which imagined Raldes' riposte to Messi, who was unhappy at one meaty challenge which prompted some mutual pushing and shoving."Messi, I am from Bolivia and you must respect me,usa world cup jersey 2014," was how the fan imagined the exchange.Some blogs showed Raldes as an insecticide under the legend "New Raldes kills fleas,greece world cup shirt," in allusion to Messi's nickname of La Pulga, the flea.Chilean media also got in on the act with La Cuarta daily suggesting that "Bolivian defender Ronald Raldesis more popular than (President) Evo Morales," who attended the game as a big football fan..