無頭像
ysb9v061

帖子 174
註冊 2014-4-8
用戶註冊天數 3673
發表於 2014-4-30 03:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Bendtner has no desire to return to Arsenal,world cup jersey
London: Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner insists he has no intention of returning to Arsenal once his loan spell with Sunderland is over.Bendtner joined the Black Cats on a season-long loan on transfer deadline day after falling out of favour with Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.The 23-year-old appeared mostly as a substitute last season and he believes he has not been given a fair chance by Wenger since he suffered leg and shoulder injuries in a car crash two years ago.Bendtner can't wait to feature regularly under Sunderland boss Steve Bruce - who also took him on loan to Birmingham in 2006-07 - and is now planning for life after Arsenal."I will never go back to Arsenal. If I can have it my way, I will never play for them again,usa jersey world cup 2014," Bendtner told The Sun."After my car accident I never really got the chance to earn a spot in the first team."That is over one-and-a-half years with no real chance to prove myself."I am really looking forward to playing for Sunderland and then we will see next summer."I will find a new club - but I will not go back to Arsenal,jersey spain world cup 2014, that's for sure."