標題: italy shirt world cup 2014 yvvz Liverpool scored o
無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3667
發表於 2014-4-30 03:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
liverpool scored one of the most dramatic wins in their history today when they beat chelsea 1
Unfortunately Wayne got the hamstring strain, which he didn't want -- you don't want any of your top players out at this stage of the pre-season. London:     The English Football Association has rejected an appeal from Manchester United to overturn the three-match bans of Wayne Rooney and Paul Scholes."At an Independent Disciplinary Commission hearing today,italy shirt world cup 2014, Wayne Rooney and Paul Scholes had claims for wrongful dismissal rejected and will therefore both serve three-match suspensions," the FA said in a statement on Tuesday.Rooney and Scholes will miss games against Charlton on August 23, Watford on August 26, and Tottenham on September 9.Both players are eligible to play in United's opener against Fulham on August 19 because the suspension begins 14 days after the FA received the report from the Dutch Football Association - which it did on last Wednesday.The pair were both sent off in a 3-1 preseason win over FC Porto in Amsterdam on August 4 for violent conduct.
He gave me the job and I have great respect for him," Moyes said."My contract was running out but if you'd have pushed me I'd have said my mind was swaying on staying at Everton."But Bill totally understood and knew where things were going."While the football world keeps tabs on Ferguson and Moyes, there are other important issues in the Premier League this weekend.Chelsea's visit to Aston Villa on Saturday has significance at both ends of the table, with the third place Blues looking for the win that would effectively seal their place in next season's Champions League, while Villa can guarantee their survival with a victory.Tottenham can't afford to drop points at Stoke on Sunday as Andre Villas-Boas's fifth placed side try to keep the pressure on Chelsea and fourth placed Arsenal,france world cup shirt, who don't play this weekend due to Wigan's involvement in the FA Cup final.Newcastle, three points above the bottom three,2014 usa world cup jersey, travel to already-relegated QPR in dire need of a win.Norwich, at home to West Bromwich Albion, and Sunderland, who host Southampton, are level on points with Newcastle and equally desperate for three points..