無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3667
發表於 2014-4-30 05:44 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
cs sabeeth
When you captain a team, it shows you have certain qualities. The only problem is our strikers, who need to convert the chances that come their way". "I feel we deserve to be in a final, three times now in four seasons we get this close,ghana world cup shirt, we deserve a final."Mourinho's options this season have been limited by a series of lengthy injuries, notably to goalkeeper Petr Cech,portugal 2014 world cup jersey, attacking midfielder Joe Cole and captain John Terry.They played at Anfield on Tuesday,brazil world cup shirt 2014, but striker Andriy Shevchenko, defender Ricardo Carvalho and midfielder Michael Ballack were the latest casualties to afflict the squad."I cannot believe next season we will have 20 injuries again," Mourinho said.
The team arrived on a Singapore Airlines flight at 10:40 pm.Important state dignitaries including West Bengal Sports Minister Subhas Chakraborty, Urban Development Minister Asok Bhattacharya and Fire Services Ministers Pratim Chatterjee were present at the airport to welcome the squad members.
There are just two more matches until the winter break and the league is our objective as we have already done our work in the Champions League (PSG are certain of a last 16 place)."I will try to put together the best team possible to take the points in these two league games."PSG were on top from the start at the Parc des Princes where Sochaux had lost on their last five visits, conceding 16 goals.Ibrahimovic had two early opportunities -- grazing the post in the eighth minute before smashing a free-kick into the wall, five minutes later.Their pressure told after 14 minutes with the Swede once again involved.