標題: germany world cup shirt 2014 xpyt will remain in c
無頭像
ysb9v061

帖子 174
註冊 2014-4-8
用戶註冊天數 3673
發表於 2014-4-30 08:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
will remain in charge after he met with the schalke coach for 30 minutes in duesseldorf on sunday,germany world cup shirt 2014
Stockholm: Sweden captain Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been ruled out of Wednesday's friendly against Brazil on Wednesday after picking up a minor foot injury during club duty for Paris Saint-Germain last weekend.The 30-year-old striker,spain 2014 world cup jersey, a recent PSG signing from AC Milan,spain world cup shirt, misses out on a chance to add to his 33 goals in 80 international matches and the opportunity to take on Brazilian teammate Thiago Silva, who also moved from the San Siro.The iconic Swede scored twice on his league debut last Saturday as he led a PSG comeback against Lorient in a match that finished 2-2 but picked up a sprained foot in the process.Sweden coach Erik Hamren is also missing Galatasary marksman Johan Elmander as he opts to lead the attack against the South American giants with Hamburg's 25-year-old Marcus Berg.Berg was not included in the Euro 2012 squad that failed to progress beyond the group stages but has scored five goals in 19 appearaces at senior level after coming up through the Swedish youth ranks.The friendly will mark the final match to be played at the Raasunda stadium in the suburbs of Stockholm and the venue where Brazil famously defeated Sweden 5-2 in the 1958 World Cup, with two goals from a 17-year-old Pele.
I have been a coach for the last 12 years without stopping and the only time I feel worn out is in June when I have no games."But everyone is different and the most important thing is that he is happy."The 49-year-old also denied that he is trying to force Zinedine Zidane out of his role as First Team Director of Football, as reported by the Spanish press."If you ask me to my face, the answer is simple: it's a lie," Mourinho said to a journalist who had asked if there was any truth to the speculation.