無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3667
發表於 2014-4-30 12:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
a man and a goal to the good
Three times Spain came within a whisker of equalising.     After the 6-0 rout of Cambodia in the first match on Friday, the Indians were largely unimpressive against subcontinental rivals Bangladesh and Houghton will be aware that his team needs to pull up its socks for the next outing.Houghton said the team missed Pradeep's presence against Bangladesh and Mondal's forced substitution in the 51st minute allowed India's eastern neighbours to dominate the proceedingsand come close to scoring on more than one occasion.
You cannot really compare me with them," claimed the native of Nkon village near Atlantic commercial city Douala.Eto'o has found scoring for Inter in all competitions easier than lifting four-time African champions Cameroon out of the doldrums since replacing icon Rigobert Song as captain two years ago.When French coach Paul le Guen inherited a demoralised team in mid-2009 one of his first moves was dropping the rapidly slowing Song and transferring the armband to Eto'o.But the 'Indomitable Lions' made a meek quarter-finals exit from the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations in Angola against eventual champions Egypt and fared disastrously at the World Cup in South Africa later last year.Considered strong contenders for a knockout place after being drawn with the Netherlands,england world cup shirt, Japan and Denmark in the first round, Cameroon lost all three games and Le Guen quit amid claims of divisions within the squad."I am the best striker in the history of Cameroon and African football but I have to play where the coach tells me,spain world cup shirt," Eto'o said after being instructed to play an unfamiliar wide front role against Japan.Cameroon made an unimpressive start to the 2012 Cup of Nations qualifying campaign with an away win over lowly Mauritius followed by a home draw against the Democratic Republic of Congo.The 'Lions' face resurgent Senegal in Dakar on March 26 and Eto'o must rally his troops as defeat would place them in danger of missing the finals for the first time in 18 years.Eradicating racism from European grounds is close to the heart of Eto'o, the victim of abuse from Spanish stands several times who once reacted to monkey-like grunts by imitating the animal as he celebrated a goal."If it is just the clubs that are fined,portugal world cup shirt, then people know they can get away with racism.