無頭像
ymh6t056

帖子 36
註冊 2014-4-16
用戶註冊天數 3674
發表於 2014-4-30 14:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
lowest in the nfc
"He is responsible for everything that goes on,We've all had our fun and taken our shots at the way Thompson constructed this team. He might look at Darrell Bevell, the Vikings' offensive coordinator. I think a lot of guys took to him, and I think that's why we had a good year last year.
Against Washington, he had his first two kick returns of the season, averaging 26.5 yards per return. It is a small sample size, but an impressive first performance. I suspect we'll see him as the primary kick returner as the season moves forward given what he's shown thus far.The question then becomes if we'll see more of him mixed in with the offense.
(Also unlikely) This, sadly, would be the most realistic of those scenarios, so let's take a look at their remaining schedules.Keep in mind that the Lions own the tiebreaker here,cheap NHL jerseys, so the Bears truly have to finish with one more win than the Lions to win the division.Remaining OpponentsDetroitChicago7-56-6TeamRecordTeamRecord@Eagles7-5Cowboys7-5Ravens6-6@Browns4-8Giants5-7@Eagles7-5@Vikings3-8-1Packers5-6-1 The Lions remaining opponents combined are 21-26-1.  The Bears remaining opponents are a combined 23-24-1To get to a better record than the Lions, the Bears simply need to win two more games than the Lions do over these last four.  That leaves you the following combinationsions 0-4,Cheap San Francisco 49ers jerseys, Bears 2-2 or betterLions 1-3,bulls new jerseys, Bears 3-1 or betterLions 2-2, Bears 4-0Can you count on any of these to happen, with the Bears defense? Possibly not, but it's the most likely way for the Bears to get to the dance that matters.But what hurts the most is...The close loses this season.