無頭像
ysb9v061

帖子 174
註冊 2014-4-8
用戶註冊天數 3673
發表於 2014-4-30 18:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
0 in the opening group match september
London: Queens Park Rangers signed South Korea midfielder Park Ji-sung from Manchester United on a two-year contract on Monday.The 31-year-old Park, who won the 2008 Champions League and four Premier League titles with United,honduras 2014 world cup jersey, said he "couldn't resist the plans" put forward to him by QPR manager Mark Hughes and club chairman Tony Fernandes.Park was speaking at a news conference alongside Hughes and Fernandes to announce his arrival."I know QPR want to improve and I want to help them reach the next level," said Park. "There were other offers but money is not important."Hughes took charge of QPR in January and oversaw the side maintaining its Premier League status on the final day of last season. He believes Park's arrival is a signal of intent from the London side to progress."It is a significant signing for the club and shows where we want to go,uruguay jersey world cup 2014," Hughes said. "This is a real coup for QPR. Ji is a player of great energy and technical ability. I can't wait to get working with him."Park becomes Rangers' sixth offseason signing and the second from Manchester United, following the arrival of Brazilian defender Fabio Da Silva on a season-long loan deal. England goalkeeper Robert Green and New Zealand defender Ryan Nelsen are among the other new signings.Fernandes also spoke of initial plans to build a new 45,cote d'ivoire world cup jersey,000-seat stadium in London."We are making good progress. In the next few months we should be able to announce something," Fernandes said. "If we can deliver what we've put on paper it will be very exciting."