無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3667
發表於 2014-4-30 21:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
danny gabbidon crystal palace,netherlands 2014 world cup jersey
He began his tenure with a 1-0 win over Minya in a league game last week.'The White Knights' have lost star midfielder Shikabala to Sporting Lisbon of Portugal but they have recruited Mauritania international striker Dominique da Silva after he was released by rivals Ahly.Saturday's opponents AS Douanes of Niamey won their first Niger league championship last year and are making their continental debut.The confidence of two-time winners Enyimba has been boosted for their home game against Notse on Sunday by a recent win at an invitational tournament involving Nigeria's top four clubs.'The People's Elephant' were the best team of the Super Four round-robin in Abuja, with newly-signed striker Abdulrahman Bashir scoring four goals to win player of the tournament.The club from the southern city of Aba will be strengthened with the return of striker Ifeanyi Ede and right-back Bright Esieme from the 2014 African Nations Championship (CHAN) in South Africa.Star defender Markson Ojobo said they will go for goals at home to make it easier in Togo."I don't like to predict the results of matches but I believe we will win very well on Sunday so that the return match in Lome will just be for the formalities," he remarked.Ghana hopefulsGhana's Kotoko,england world cup shirts 2014, who have been crowned African champions twice, will be expected to go past Liberia's Barrack Young Controllers at home and finish the job in Monrovia a week later.Ghana's other representatives in the competition, Berekum Chelsea,mexico world cup 2014 jersey, have rescinded a decision to pull out after they received financial assistance from the Ghana Football Association.