無頭像
ysb9v061

帖子 174
註冊 2014-4-8
用戶註冊天數 3673
發表於 2014-5-1 00:33 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
i didn't read any of it
Italy, which is in Group E at the World Cup with the United States, the Czech Republic and Ghana,brazil world cup jersey 2014, could be missing Totti. The AS Roma playmaker usually takes his position behind the two strikers, and is key to Italy's attack.Totti, who broke his left leg and strained ligaments in his ankle in February, recently said he would like to be back in time for the Italian Cup final on May 3.Christian Vieri is another worry for Italy coach Marcello Lippi.
They want to sell the player and get the money. That's the danger for the future of football."Pele, considered by many to be the greatest footballer ever, also raised concerns over the potential impact of goal-line technology currently under discussion at FIFA."We need a little bit more time,germany shirt world cup 2014, football is not Formula One or tennis."It is about quick movement..
Having already ended the club's 35-year trophy drought by lifting the FA Cup in May,algeria world cup shirt, the focus is firmly on delivering the club's first league crown since 1968."We need to win away games," Mancini said. "We have only one point from our last two."Stumbling at West Brom could allow United to go top with a win over Wigan on Monday.
London: Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini admits he is unhappy with the club's sporting director Brian Marwood after he failed to make the signings needed to improve the Premier League champions.Mancini had already revealed his frustration at City's slow progress in the transfer market earlier in pre-season and the Italian reopened the rift with Marwood ahead of Sunday's Community Shield clash with Chelsea.After leading City to their first English league title for 44 years last season, Mancini was keen to bolster his squad from a position of strength and has earmarked moves for Arsenal forward Robin van Persie, Liverpool defender Daniel Agger and Roma midfielder Daniele di Rossi.But Marwood is in charge of City's transfer negotiations and the former Arsenal winger has been unable to seal a deal for any of Mancini's top targets, with the van Persie move looking increasingly unlikely to come to fruition.With the new Premier League season just over a week away, Mancini's irritation at the situation resurfaced on Friday."I am not happy," said Mancini, when asked what he thought of City's transfer policy."But I won't say anything at the moment.