無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3667
發表於 2014-5-1 06:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
uruguay star luis suarez curled in a free
"One man can't be expected to carry a whole nation on his own. He needs help from the others."My only advice would be to keep his feet on the ground and enjoy it."Wilshere made his debut, aged 18, as an 82nd-minute replacement for Gerrard in a 2-1 friendly win over Hungary in August 2010.Their collaborations at international level since have been scarce, and Hodgson admits he is keen to see Wilshere in an England shirt more often."I'm anxious to play down expectations, but you can't deny that he's an exceptional talent," he said."It might be naive, but with that level of player, it's up to the other players to profit from the work these players do and the quality of pass they give them."Central midfield is one area where Hodgson is blessed with several options,france world cup 2014 shirt, and for all his eagerness to pair Gerrard with Wilshere, he knows he has plenty of strength in depth in the middle of the pitch."I'm excited to see them, but don't forget Frank Lampard and Michael Carrick," said the former Liverpool manager."Tom Cleverley is an exceptional footballer as well.
"We have had a really rough ride with defenders being injured the last two or three years."At the moment, with Smalling and Jones out long term, I'm down to three centre-backs - (Nemanja) Vidic, (Rio) Ferdinand and (Jonny) Evans. If I was guaranteed two of those being fit for the rest of the season, I would take that gladly right now.".
We have a number of kids here in LA [with the Galaxy] that have opportunities to train and play with the first team, so they don't have to feel like they need to go somewhere else to get that. That's changed a lot,germany world cup shirt 2014, and that's going to be the way forward.”READ: After visiting Brazil, Klinsmann not worried about game locationsDonovan emerged from the U-17 national team's residency in Bradenton, Fla., and two of his 1999 teammates also are part of US coach Jurgen Klinsmann's pool ahead of the coming World Cup: Real Salt Lake midfielder Kyle Beckerman, who has been in camp with the national team all month preparing for Saturday's friendly against South Korea (5 pm ET, ESPN2/UniMas), and DaMarcus Beasley, who plays with Puebla in Mexico and is aiming for his fourth World Cup.Sheffield Wednesday defender Oguchi Onyewu, who was part of the 2006 and 2010 World Cup teams,ghana 2014 world cup jersey, also was part of the 1999 group.