無頭像
ysb9v061

帖子 174
註冊 2014-4-8
用戶註冊天數 3674
發表於 2014-5-1 09:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
0 victory over celta vigo in the last
You're always the victims, it's never your fault."United fans took to social media later to claim that chant was specifically directed at Liverpool striker Luis Suarez and his much-publicised race row with United defender Patrice Evra last season.However, the timing of the fans' response, days after the Hillsborough report was published, made such an excuse ring hollow.Even ignoring the tastelessness of their actions, the singing also marked a stunning disregard of Ferguson's wishes, a point confirmed in a club statement issued after Saturday's match.A United spokesperson said of Saturday's chants: "The club deplores it."The manager has made the club's position very clear on this matter, it's now up to the fans to respect that."Ferguson was forthright when talking about the behaviour he expects from United fans next week."I think what will happen for that Liverpool game, I think there is such a focus on it at the moment,chile world cup jersey, fans will be on their best behaviour,Uruguay world cup shirt," he said Friday."I think it's a moment for those two great clubs to show why they're two great clubs. I don't anticipate any problems."There are always opportunities to show your greatness and I think this is another one.".
Cape Town:     Chinese international striker Dong Fangzhou scored a late goal for Manchester United to beat South African glamor club Kaizer Chiefs 1-0 in a friendly on Tuesday.The English Premier League club played the second match of a preseason tour of South Africa at Newlands Stadium, and battled to duplicate the high-scoring 4-0 victory over Orlando Pirates last weekend.Veteran Paul Scholes squandered an opportunity six minutes before Dong slotted home a shot from close range in the 83rd minute.United looked rusty with Scholes and Ryan Giggs in midfield, and the pair was unable to give strikers Ole Gunnar Skolskjaer and Giuseppe Rossi any decent opportunities to break down the Chiefs' defense.When Skolskjaer came off at halftime,netherlands 2014 world cup jersey, he was replaced by Dong, who started to give United more penetration.For the Chiefs, Jimmy Tau troubled the defense as he put in some good balls from the right. But the South African team managed only one decent shot on goal when Gert Schalkwyk struck a firm effort from 30 meters out. But it did not trouble goalkeeper Ben Foster.Chiefs will play Pirates at Royal Bafokeng Palace in Rustenburg on Thursday, with the winner securing a place in a 'final' against United at Pretoria's Loftus Versfeld Stadium on Saturday. (AP)