無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3667
發表於 2014-5-1 12:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
2 so near the end
According to (AFP) Ayew is quoted saying "We are ready to face any opponent," said the son of Ghana legend Abedi 'Pele' Ayew and older brother of Marseille team-mate Jordan. "Ghana will grind out results against whichever country we play and qualify for a third consecutive World Cup tournament." Veteran Egypt centre-back Wael Gomaa would be happy to face Ghana as the Pharaohs seek a first World Cup appearance since 1990 in Italy.
Their last full competitive game came in Sekondi in October 2008 when they lost away to Ghana 3-0 to complete a run of six successive losses in their difficult South Africa 2010 qualifying group, which also included Libya and Gabon.The failure to secure even a point was an unexpected setback for the side and led to some serious soul searching for the country of just two million people.
Muhannad Tahir found himself in space 12 yards out from goal, but his shot was well saved by Lesotho goalkeeper Kholuoe Phasumane.In the 40th minute Ramabele was in the thick of the action again, but again his shot was saved Maghoub. The first 10 minutes of the second half lacked real action with the first attempt on goal coming on the 60th minute.The introduction of midfielder Ralekoti Mokhahlane on the 65th minute seemed to bring some spark in the attack of the Lesotho team.
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has insisted leaving Schalke "is not part of the plan" after making a winning return to action this year.The Dutchman ended five and a half months of injury agony by inspiring?Die K?nigsblauen to back-to-back victories in 2014. As a result, Schalke are back up to fourth in the Bundesliga and on course to achieving their primary objective for the season,brazil world cup jersey, and Huntelaar sees no reason to be anywhere else."Our priority is qualifying for the Champions League," he said in Sport Bild magazine. "We could still even finish second, but we shouldn't make things unnecessarily complicated for us but rather take things from game to game."I still have 18 months on my contract here and I'm just delighted to be back on the field again. All I am thinking about is the second half of the season."Huntelaar is reported to have a release clause in his contract,algeria world cup jersey, which expires in 2015,2014 usa world cup jersey, but he does not care for that. "I don't know all the precise details of my contract, but that doesn't play a role anyway," he said. "I'm fully focused on Schalke. Leaving Schalke is not part of the plan."