無頭像
ysb9v061

帖子 174
註冊 2014-4-8
用戶註冊天數 3673
發表於 2014-5-1 20:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
we have christian,portugal jersey world cup 2014
I think it's very, very important to all the Fulham fans."I really enjoyed getting to know him. He's a wonderful guy, very much to the point."Khan, who was born in Lahore but now has American citizenship, is ranked 179th in the Forbes 400 list of richest Americans with an estimated worth of $2.5 billion after making his fortune as a car parts manufacturer.He already has ties to London,japan 2014 world cup jersey, with the Jaguars scheduled to play one regular season game a season at Wembley for the next four years.Khan has described London as the missing piece for the Jaguars, who do not sell out all their home games at their base in north Florida.While the purchase of Fulham is not overtly connected to that ambition, it will allow Khan to promote both brands in tandem on either side of the Atlantic.And he hinted there would be some interaction between his two teams."These are true distinct clubs that will operate differently and independently, but there is a huge amount of synergy,world cup 2014 jerseys," Khan said.Al Fayed infamously unveiled a statue of Michael Jackson outside Craven Cottage in 2011, claiming the pop star 'loved Fulham' and telling Cottagers fans they could 'go to hell' if they did not like it.Asked if the status would remain in place, Khan said: "I've been an owner less than a day.
Fulham was an easy winner over third-division Bury 3-1.Premier League leader Liverpool defeated Southampton 3-1 in a match between top-flight sides. Aston Villa also had an easy time with third-division Oxford, winning 3-0.In the English first division, Portsmouth drew 1-1 at Wolves.