無頭像
ysb9v061

帖子 174
註冊 2014-4-8
用戶註冊天數 3673
發表於 2014-5-1 20:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
who are just above the drop zone
Maybe they were a little tired in stages but we are pleased to go through and I think we deserved to go through,italy world cup shirt.Di Matteo also revealed that captain John Terry was forced off in the second half with a rib injury that will be checked on Thursday."He got a knock on his rib and that is why we had to take him off.
(Fluminense) already had a good  advantage coming in," he said. I'm seeing it a lot and the supporters understand the difficult period we're in and they're really backing the players."If you're a football supporter you understand what loyalty is so if you follow a football club passionately you follow them whether it's doing badly or doing well and sometimes it takes stronger supporters to support the club when it's not going well."It's easier when you're winning and I think at the moment the Manchester United supporters realise there are some changes taking place and that their time will come again.".
The result seriously dents the Olympic hopes of China, who are now locked at one point apiece with Malaysia at the foot of the Group A standings. We are conscious of the fact that the Portuguese fans are expecting ever more of us as well. But they said Zidane's legacy as one of soccer's greats was assured."Zizou will stay in my heart until the end," said 19-year-old Fares Tadgenant, choking back tears outside the bar, which is perched on a hill in the village of Taguemount facing Aguemoune.One face stood out among the gathering crowd: Djamel Zidane, who bears a striking resemblance to his famous brother.Nine years older than Zinedine,spain jersey world cup 2014, he was in Aguemoune on holiday.Though he predicted a French victory,croatia world cup 2014 jersey, he said his brother was "tired".