標題: italy shirt world cup 2014 qlcf The home side took
無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3667
發表於 2014-5-2 01:31 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
the home side took the lead with ander iturraspe heading a free,italy shirt world cup 2014
Milan: AC Milan came from behind to beat 10-man Catania 3-1 in Serie A on Friday as its recent resurgence continues.Catania took the lead in the 11th minute when former Milan defender Nicola Lettograglie headed in a corner as the Rossoneri conceded yet again from a dead-ball situation.However, the match swung Milan's way after the interval as Catania was forced to play almost the whole of the second half with 10 men following Pablo Barrientos' sending off.Stephan El Shaarawy scored twice either side of a stunning strike from Kevin-Prince Boateng, who was shown a straight red card in the final minute.The Catania players protested furiously after El Shaaraway's first strike as he was clearly offside, but the goal was given.
London: Tottenham Hotspur manager Andre Villas-Boas became involved in a terse exchange with a newspaper journalist following his side's 2-2 draw with Manchester United on Sunday.Bidding to bounce back from a 6-0 humiliation at Manchester City last weekend, Spurs twice went ahead at White Hart Lane, through Kyle Walker and Sandro, only for Wayne Rooney to hit back on each occasion for United.Villas-Boas had been strongly criticised in the aftermath of the defeat at City, and although he was satisfied with the improvement in his side's performance, he was angry with the nature of the criticism.Asked if he felt he had been shown sufficient respect by the media,germany shirt world cup 2014, he told a post-game press conference: "No, I don't think so."A couple of people insult my integrity,england world cup 2014 jersey, my human values, my professionalism -- one of these people is sitting over here -- and insults the success that I have achieved in other clubs."I don't think it's fair.