無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3667
發表於 2014-5-2 04:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
and amounted to 662
And if you keep drilling it into everyone 'Are we perennial losers?' you're not doing any favors to our team.''Owen said an extra week's preparation and a European tournament would help England, which hasn't advanced past the quarters since the 1990 World Cup, where it lost in the semifinals.England's only tournament win was the 1966 World Cup.''You have to think this World Cup year we're playing in Germany, it's going to be similar time zones, temperatures, style of football, pitches, everything,'' Owen said. ''It's just whether we're good enough as a team or not.''The 26-year-old Owen made his England debut as a teenager, and was keen to see 17-year-old rookie Theo Walcott do well. Walcott made his first England team without playing for club Arsenal. (AP).
Jose Mourinho del Real Madrid                                                                Photo Credit:                                    Getty Images                                                      Chelsea FC manager José Mourinho has tipped the US national team as a dark-horse upset contender at this summer's World Cup, even in spite of a player pool which is “not incredibly talented.”The chronically successful – and famously outspoken – coach has joined Yahoo Sports' World Cup coverage team,world cup jerseys, and he offered up some intriguing perspectives on MLS,russia world cup jersey, the USMNT and coach Jurgen Klinsmann in a video released on Thursday.“I see the American team – obviously not with incredible talent,germany jersey world cup 2014, but they have some good players, some good players playing in Europe and some good players in MLS – that is coming up day by day,” said the Portuguese-born Mourinho.READ: After Sunderland snub, Altidore says he prefers his time with USMNT“So I think they are ready to create problems, like they create problems to Portugal because they beat us in another World Cup before in [2002].”Mourinho has spoken before of his plans to someday coach the Portuguese national team that the US will face in their second group-stage match at Brazil 2014, and even alluded to hopes of concluding his managerial career in MLS.His evaluation of the USMNT's recent leadership suggests that he's keeping an eye on what's unfolding on this side of the Atlantic.“I know Jurgen well," Mourinho said.