無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3667
發表於 2014-5-2 12:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
five years after banning the headscarves because of safety reasons
What I am trying to do is make sure I give Everton the best chance of going forward. I wouldn't want it any other way."I would never do anything, in any way, to jeopardise Everton or the football club."I want to make sure the supporters see a promising, fresh-looking team for the seasons to come."Kenwright has admitted he would gladly sell Everton to a wealthy investor willing to pump funds into the squad, but he is yet to find the right man and Moyes knows that without cash the club will find it hard to achieve their target of breaking into the Premier League's top-four."We have to make sure the finances we have give us the opportunity to do that,spain shirt world cup 2014," Moyes added."We have a small squad, and in truth we have an ageing squad as well,portugal world cup shirt, which we need to look at."I need to be capable of being able to make those changes for the best of Everton."We are well aware of where we are at this moment in time.
A good overall football program will help create a better future for the club," he 49-year-old stated.Snoei said that being brought up through a Dutch system he was comfortable employing a similar brand of attractive football at Pune FC."In Netherlands, we grow up wanting to play attractive offensive football with proper methods. Every country has a different culture and a way of playing.
The club will play as Chivas USA and will still call the StubHub Center its home during the 2014 MLS season. It will then be rebranded with a new team name and logo in connection with the sale to a new owner."Garber went onto stress that "this is the right move for the club,nigeria world cup jersey, one that will provide you, the supporters, with a first-class team that is focused on winning, performing at the highest levels throughout the organization, and positively impacting the community.