無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3667
發表於 2014-5-2 14:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
but what's been said i don't know
Uruguay : Uruguay claimed the 32nd and final place at next year's World Cup in Brazil with a 0-0 draw against Jordan in the second leg of an intercontinental playoff on Wednesday.Uruguay, which won 5-0 a week ago in Jordan, advanced on a 5-0 aggregate over two legs as Jordan defended compactly throughout Wednesday's match.Uruguay finished fourth at the 2010 World Cup,portugal 2014 world cup jersey, the best finish of any South American team.
Manchester: Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson expects Ryan Giggs to remain at the club for another season, taking the midfielder's one-team career into his 40s.Ferguson says "he will play for another year ... "There is no further comment from the club."Bond said he would pursue legal action against Newcastle, saying he was "extremely disappointed" that the club had acted before the Football Association had investigated the allegations.The BBC's Panorama program broadcast a telephone conversation between Bond and a representative of a fictitious agency,italy shirt world cup 2014, during which it's alleged he discussed the possibility of receiving payments."My lawyers will shortly be going to court to compel the BBC to release full transcripts of the recordings," Bond said in a statement."Rather than waiting for this and the outcome of any FA investigation, NUFC (Newcastle) have made their decision solely on the basis of a few sentences carefully selected and edited by Panorama."Bond, who joined Newcastle as an assistant to manager Glenn Roeder in July,honduras 2014 world cup jersey, also said last week he would sue the BBC for libel.Bolton manager Sam Allardyce was also named in the program as a manager who benefited from illegal payments from soccer agents.