無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3667
發表於 2014-5-2 14:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
ravi kumar
"We have a big respect for United because we know they are a strong team. We have two tough games, instead they have two easy games."City led the league for most of the season, but struggled on the road, culminating in a loss at Arsenal at the beginning of April that appeared to cost the club the title.
Thank God it all worked out for us. We got two goals in five minutes, it was absolutely unbelievable."City's lavish spending on players,brazil world cup jersey, courtesy of Abu Dhabi-based owner Sheikh Mansour, has, inevitably, led to accusations they "bought the title".But former City striker and current director Dennis Tueart said they had little choice if they were to compete with the likes of United."We had to invest in a big way to catch up," Tueart told the BBC.
Harrison,netherlands world cup jersey, New Jersey: Robbie Keane would like to manage Ireland in the future.The 32-year-old forward, Ireland's captain and career scoring leader with 54 goals, has won two Major League Soccer titles with the Los Angeles Galaxy and last month agreed to a contract through 2014. When he's done playing, he'd like to move into management."Of course, that's my next step," he said on Monday during an interview with The Associated Press at Red Bull Arena.
Rome: Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti says he would love to see Mario Balotelli back at the Serie A club.Moratti sold Balotelli to Manchester City in August 2010 and the striker has gone impressed over the past year,germany world cup jersey 2014.Moratti says "I would take back Balotelli tomorrow. I've always had a lot of admiration for him.