無頭像
ysb9v061

帖子 174
註冊 2014-4-8
用戶註冊天數 3673
發表於 2014-5-2 17:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
before speaking to captain steven gerrard,england world cup jersey
Tokyo: FIFA president Sepp Blatter said accusations security officials pulled guns and beat players at the final of the Copa Sudamericana in Brazil is a warning to organizers as the country prepares to host the 2014 World Cup."Such an incident that has just happened is a warning for organizers of the World Cup of what can happen,portugal world cup 2014 jersey," said Blatter, who is in Japan for Sunday's final of the Club World Cup.
I don't think so but I'm not sure," added Pellegrini."It's very important that both go and are playing. I spoke with Scott and Denis and they wanted to play more."Here with the squad we have it is difficult for them so I think it's the best option for them. With the rest I can't say anything at the moment.".
Saint-Etienne:     A superb second half strike from Julien Faubert earned Girondins Bordeaux a 1-1 draw against Saint-Etienne in France's Ligue-1 on Saturday. After losing 2-0 to Paris St. Germain at home last weekend, fourth placed Bordeaux were hoping for an improved performance. But the visitors could not have got off to a worse start. In the second minute, David Hellebuyck's corner picked out defender Herita Ilunga at the far post. With Bordeaux goalkeeper Ulrich Rame off his line,mexico 2014 world cup jersey, Ilunga's well-timed header found an open net. Both sides were finding chances hard to come by, and Saint-Etienne retained their one goal advantage at half-time. Bordeaux pushed forward in the second half and were eventually rewarded in the 75th minute. It was a moment of individual brilliance by midfielder Julien Faubert, whose strike from just outside the area gave Saint-Etienne goalkeeper Jeremy Janot no chance. The home side came perilously close to breaking the deadlock when substitute Bafetimbi Gomis headed over Rame. But Bordeaux defender Franck Jurietti scurried back and cleared the ball off the line. The visitors were reduced to ten men in injury time when striker Jean-Claude Darcheville was sent off for kicking an opponent. Both teams had to be satisfied with sharing the points, a result which leaves them still well adrift of runaway Ligue-1 leaders Lyon. (AP)