無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3667
發表於 2014-5-2 20:21 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
real madrid moved top on saturday thanks to a 1
"Sandro I thought was immense tonight for us in midfield .. he is strong,germany world cup 2014 jersey, aggressive and got the ability to work for 90 minutes."But the speedy play that has been the hallmark of Tottenham's debut campaign in the Champions League was more evident at the start of the second half.From the restart, however, Spurs squandered a chance when Aaron Lennon crossed into the penalty area and Crouch headed across the face of goal rather than directing it at the net.There was another letup for Spurs in the 67th when Gomes blocked Robinho's close-range effort and the loose ball was eventually scrambled clear.Allegri refused to blame Milan's exit on his misfiring strikers."I felt we played pretty well up front," he said.
At Sochaux it was an attitude problem in particular. Here, we had problems playing because the pitch wasn't good," was the verdict of PSG manager Carlo Ancelotti."It's not a problem of concentration. We tried to play with the ball on the ground but the pitch wasn't good. I can't be angry.
Kolkata:     Kolkata's Tollygunge Aggragami ended their losing streak when they scraped past Kerala's F C Kochin by a solitary second half goal in a National Football League match here today. The diminutive Sashti Duley converted a penalty to seal the fate of the Kerala outfit in a lacklustre encounter to help his team register only their second win in the high-profile league.The home team,italy world cup jersey 2014, playing their first match under new coach Aloke Mukherjee who replaced Amal Dutta, tried to play an attacking game but the moves lacked the sting as the Keralites managed to ward off the attacks.The lone goal was the result of a blunder by the F C Kochin defender Suresh who brought down Tollygunge striker Asim Biswas inside the box to foil a goal-bound move. Referee Mrinal Kanti Roy of Assam had no hesitation in awarding a penalty.Duley,nigeria world cup jersey, the livewire of the team, kept his cool and neatly placed the ball to the left of the Kochin custodian to put his team on top.With this victory, Tollygunge who were languishing at the bottom half of the table, have secured nine points from as many matches at the half way stage of the League. F C Kochin have also collected nine points from nine outings. (PTI)