無頭像
yox5i331

帖子 159
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3667
發表於 2014-5-2 20:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
he always wants to get the ball and the lads have enjoyed having him
A poor move by one of our players that earns a red card, well look what happened to Tottenham in the first leg. It could happen to us as well."Casillas' former Real teammate Raul, having transferred his goalscoring exploits this season to Schalke, voiced similar caution ahead of welcoming Inter."We need to keep our feet on the ground and show Inter respect, because they will be looking to turn it around in Germany," said Raul, who bagged his 70th Champions League goal at San Siro.Schalke coach Ralf Rangnick, who took over last month from the sacked Felix Magath, echoed Raul's caution in warning: "We are not in the semi-finals just yet - now we have to focus."Inter counterpart Leonardo says he still believes."For me, everything is possible.
The manager likes defenders to be the captain and John has done it for so long."He wears his heart on his sleeve and tries to bring out the best in all others around him,mexico 2014 world cup jersey, which is why he is such a leader. All the players are happy."But Crouch also expressed sympathy for former captain Ferdinand."It's a real shame for Rio," Crouch said.
Buenos Aires: Uruguay won the Copa America for a record 15th time after beating Paraguay 3-0 on Sunday from two goals by Diego Forlan and another from Luis Suarez.Suarez scored in the 12th minute while Forlan hit the target in the 42nd and final minute of the match."We played as a group,honduras world cup shirt," said Suarez,south korea world cup shirt, who was selected as the best player of the tournament. "I think when groups are united like this, everyone together and going for the same thing, you can get things done."The victory gives Uruguay its first Copa America title since 1995.