無頭像
ysb9v061

帖子 174
註冊 2014-4-8
用戶註冊天數 3673
發表於 2014-5-5 11:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
the brazil midfielder chose to shoot rather than pass to inzaghi
"I think that the Milan coach is right because we cannot feel free to have an open way of playing with such a team. But if we don't make errors, and if our defence is as solid as it was during the first game, I think the home team will face many problems," added Kotrba.
London: Manchester City staged a second-half comeback to beat Sunderland 3-1 in the League Cup final on Sunday, with exquisite goals from Yaya Toure and Samir Nasri inside two minutes sparking the recovery.?In a flat first-half by City,mexico world cup jersey, Fabio Borini put Premier League struggler Sunderland in front after 10 minutes,argentina 2014 world cup jersey, but there was more urgency after the break to ensure Manuel Pellegrini lifts at least one trophy in his first season as manager.Toure curled in the equalizer in the 55th minute, Nasri quickly volleyed in the crucial second, and Jesus Navas netted City's 121st goal of the season by completing a late counterattack."I hope it will bring confidence for us to win the other trophies," Nasri said.City is in the Premier League title hunt and has reached the FA Cup quarterfinals,mexico world cup jersey 2014, but must overturn a 2-0 deficit against Barcelona to advance in the Champions League from the round-of-16 stage.After more than $1.5 billion of Abu Dhabi investment in less than six years, City has now won each of the domestic trophies in three years. Victory in the 2011 FA Cup final ended a 35-year trophy drought since the 1976 League Cup before the team won the Premier League in 2012.But in the first-half on Sunday it looked like being another miserable trip to Wembley Stadium, having lost the FA Cup final to Wigan last May in Roberto Mancini's last game as manager.City was unpicked after just 10 minutes when slack defending allowed Sunderland to pounce.Fernandinho was dispossessed next to the Sunderland penalty area, allowing Seb Larsson to launch a counterattack before passing to Adam Johnson on the right wing.